How Much Thought

by Rik Nickademous

How much do U really think about long hair? The reason I ask this is because I do alot of driving throughout the day and I find myself thinking about it, how it moves, smells, length, the way it's styled, wondering how it feels, and wondering how to get women to understand my love of it. Still im a closet freak, just because there are women who think that you may be a weirdo or strange to have such a severe fetish. As much as I want a woman with beautiful hair to know that I would love to play in it, U would rather she do it on her own, and as mush as U want to tell her U dont want her to get the impression that her hair is all U want, to be honest that is it. There is a new one that i've told about my long hair fetish and she sounds like she's gonna be too much fun Tongue Sticking Out which there is nothing wrong with that. She's informed me that she likes to use her hair alot and that she enjoys pleasing a man. Her hair is awesome, it's dirty blonde/red, waist length and wavy/curly type and im trying to find the time to travel to see what it's alll about. However my mind is constantly thinking long hair, it consumes majority of my thoughts and I just cant stop thinking about it. Im pretty sure that some of us if not all thinks they are the ULTIMATE FAN of long hair when in reality some if not all have it bad. We could all talk about it and it would never get old or dull. Im a fan of all long hair, dont matter the race, size or shape, ethnic, etc, long soft hair Laughing Hi my name is Rik... and I have a long hair fetish. im always looking at my pix that i've taken, looked at hours of my own footage because I just cant get enuff... well thank U for you alls time... Rik Nick.