Re: Losing Your

by Rik Nickademous

Thumbs Up Well where should I start, im now 33, I lost my hair virginity when I was 19 and i'll try and keep it simple. OK, as she's dragging her hair over and around mr. happy and your feeling the greatest sensation in the world, it heightens and U start to feel it coming on and what floats through your mind is dis-belief that she is going to let me cum in her hair. As this happens U feel and look at everything that is making U feel good and it builds and builds and BOOOOM Straight Face and she's going and going and going until you've gone all the way through your orgasm, it's truly like no other really... I dont know about everybody else but i've only been lucky to have 5 woman that I could persuade into doing it. I've told maybe 10 woman about my little fetish but they live nowhere near me. Theres one who used to have very short length hair but now is growing it out and it's now at her shoulder blades and can be extremely soft. I have pix and movies but just dont know how to transfer from VHS to my computer. For every man that has a STRONG hair fetish like some of us do, I truly wish that all have or could experience. Thumbs Up