lady racers

by readvise

Anyone else share my admiration for women racing drivers - personal favourire is Katherine Legge but I won't post a picture as short hair (but love the way she drives - probably in Champ Cars by 2007 I'd guess, 3 Toyota Atlantic victories this year ...

Anyone, obviously the most well known at the moment is Danica Patrick ....

I love that last one ...

Sarah Fisher almost cracked Indy Racing, let down by poor machinery I suspect, and now trying to make it as a Nascar driver.

(off-topic aside - a lot of fuss around Erin Crocker in Nascar, looks to have a lot of talent but was being pushed too hard, gather they've come to their senses and going to run her in trucks not full time Busch next year). Kelly Sutton races in Nascar trucks, couldn't find much in the way of good photos of this brave lady (for those who don't know, she has MS):

Other lady racers of interest to this forum?

Kim Crosby's trying to crack Nascar Busch:

Kari Miller's looking for a short track sponsor for next year Aside- she got loads of flames over sponsorship from 'Give Wildlife a Brake' campaign, the huntin' fraternity thinking presumably this was about stopping their activities (it's BRAKE not BREAK - a campaign to raise awareness about the amount of wildlife killedon the roads). Here she is:

Liz Halliday's competing in ALS:

Finally, how about the gorgeous Annette Blankarn (www.annetteracing.com):