Hair in the way

by LHLUVR

I am a 40+-year-old man who has been attracted to long hair on women all my life--the longer the better. I used to assume my fetish was extremely rare. But now, with the advent of the Internet and boards like this, I know it is more common than I had assumed.

One aspect of my hair fetish may still be rare, however. I love to watch a woman with long hair struggle to keep her hair out of her way, and ultimately lose the struggle. In other words, I love to watch a long-haired woman try to cope with wearing her hair loose in situations where it would be much more practical to have it bound in a bun or ponytail or braid.

These situations include:

1. Loading or unloading a dishwasher.

2. Setting a table.

3. Removing laundry from a dryer and folding it.

4. Drinking from a water fountain.

5. Packing a suitcase.

6. Shopping for groceries.

7. Placing a child in a stroller.

8. Bowling.

In such situations, a long-haired woman tends to put on a “hair show” which I find extremely fascinating. But I suspect my fascination for this “hair show” is not common since I never see pictures of it on the Internet. The closest thing are “hair in the face” pictures which I enjoy very much, but which appeal to a different aspect of the hair fetish entirely.

I would like to know from the men on this board if they agree that “hair in the way” is a turn-on. And to the long-haired women who visit this board, I’d like to know, when you put on a “hair show” in public, do you do so deliberately or inadvertantly?

LHLUVR