The Truth About Leona-forgive Me, Leona

by Anya

I know Leona has received a lot of requests to do hair jobs and she's probably getting frustrated with having to repeat herself on this subject. She's stated emphatically that she WILL NOT do them no matter what for a few reasons. Case closed.

But I'm here to tell you the truth. Leona, I love you and hope you'll forgive me for telling everyone the REAL reason.

Embarrassed

You see, after a long night of alcohol consumption not too long ago, Leona and I were discussing hair jobs... her face got very serious and she told me that the real reason she can't shoot pics/vids like that is because Mr L's penis is just sooooo big, they've yet to find a lens that can capture its full essence.

Now naturally I was skeptical, so when she got home, she took a picture of it to prove to me she was telling the truth... lo and behold, I couldn't fit the pic on my monitor. I even adjusted the settings to 1280 x 800 and it wasn't enough. Shocked

So you see, it's one of those things that can't be helped, Guys. And I really doubt Mr L wants to lose a few inches just to accommodate the masses. So please be understanding. Rainbow

xoxo,

Anya

Rose