Re: Hair Experiences That Changed Me For

by xyz

I would like to share my first real hair experience.

My gf has thick knee length hair and she spends hours taking care of it. I often keep staring at her when she brushes her hair before she gets ready to go out. She realized that I like her hair and then she started teasing me with her hair. She would never ask me to brush her hair but she would brush her hair and put them in some hair styles in front of me.

One evening she stripped naked and asked me to get naked and do all the things she asks till next morning. She then took me to shower and when we were taking shower she asked me to give her shampoo. After a nice shampoo she asked me to brush and blow dry her hair. This was the first time that I had to deal with so long and so thick hairs. I brushed her hair and then blowdried them. It was a great pleasure. Then we went to bed and started watching a movie. My gf then wrapped her hair around my penis and kept it wrapped until the movie got over. Ofcourse I could no longer concentrate on movie. After that she gave my a nice blow job and again a hair job. It was heavenly experience.