Hair Experiences That Changed Me Forever

by Pete

When I was about 21 I had my first real long haired girlfriend. She had about past bra-strap length long brunette locks. A beauty that understood that long tresses were a true sign of femininity. I remember the first time we were in bed she hung above me slowly and gently asking me if I liked it when she gently swung her locks across my cock and up and down my body. Of course I said yes, I felt as if I was prisoner to the tortuous rapture of her teasing and tickling. Then and thair I knew I loved it long.

On another occasion she asked me while we were sitting naked in my room if I would like to brush her hair, I couldn't believe it. Here I was trying to keep my fantasies secret and she asked me! What a lucky guy I was. So I did brush her hair, sitting behind her and gently tugging the brush through her hair, from root to tip, strand by strand. The hair was gently falling down her back and I was getting so aroused I started to move closer to her to let her know that I was turned on, rubbing my hard chisel along her back as I gently kissed the nape of her neck.

She later cut her hair to my dismay, and I had no other experiences quite like those for a long time. Then a few years later, another girl and I hooked up. Her hair was at shoulder length but I encouraged her to keep growing it, and told her how sexy it looked. She grew it almost all the way to her ass, my true fantasy length. She too was a gorgeous brunette, and I always wanted to brush her hair. I didn't have the guts to ask her. However, every single time we showered I washed her hair, another beautiful and sensuous experience I will never forget. During hot moments in bed she would often let her hair hang off the bed reaching the floor and I would grab it, tugging and pulling playfully making pig tails and ponytails and letting them drop and traipse gently to the floor as I made love to her.

My current woman, and lifetime partner is growing her hair out. I ever look forward to more hair experiences. And this time I had the guts to ask her if I can brush it.

Thats it!