It is me, it is, it is. lol

by Leona Website: LongHairDivas.Com

I appreciate everyone looking out for me and wondering if all this is true. It is true. I am leaving LongHairPortraits (LHP). It is just time for me to move on.

My email address through LHP is closed to me, so if you sent me an email to that address, Lucas, I will never see it. I would hope if anyone sent me an email to that LHP address that it would be sent back marked "undeliverable" - I'm not really sure how it works Straight Face or how LHP's webmaster is handling that. I just know I am no longer receiving email through LHP. As far as I know, that email address is gone for good.

To all my fans, I will be opening my own website, which is under construction, at longhairdivas.com very soon Clock .

Until then you are welcome to email me at [email protected]

To the few who are aware of my history at LHP and other models before me, for that matter, I can tell you that my departure is completely amicable and professional and I wish LHP all the best, and extend the same best wishes to any model who may be featured on LHP, in the future.

I really appreciate everyone's support and well wishes for my new endeavor - THANK YOU !! Rose Rose Rose

Love and Kisses to all Kiss Kiss Kiss

Leona

P.S. This is really me posting this.