Re: Wifes/GFs/Partners reaction

by The Tainted Devil

Well, I am now divorced, but I will tell you when I told my now ex wife about my love of long hair

It was a difficult thing for me to do, I felt stressed doing but I was glad I did tell her because she at the time (we were just in a committed relationship at the time) she considered cutting her hair which at the time was maybe just bra strap length. I was really unsure how she’d react so thats why I was so stressed when I committed myself to telling her. Her reaction was not only positive where she told me hers but she would purposefully turn me on any way she could with her long hair and instead of cutting her hair, she decided to grow it longer for me. The first night we spent together, I got the first of many many hairjobs and by the time we started to live together, I was maintaining her long hair which had grown to pretty much tailbone length

What she did when sex wasn’t possible would be things like send me photos of her hair while at work via email, talk in those emails of her long hair and what I could do with it, talk to me on the phone about it and tell me to save myself for when she got back.

When we were together in our privacy in our home or bedroom, I would casually play with her hair, brush her hair, I would wash and dry her hair every time and always I would get very erect which often lead to sex and hairjobs. She would also tease me with her hair before she left for work. She’d push me onto the bed, take off my shorts and underwear before slowly pulling down hers and climbing onto me before rubbing her butt up and down my ever increasing erect cock while tilting her head back so it would brush against my erection telling me to grab her hair and before I could blow my load, she’d get up and leave for work telling me to save myself for later.

We’d do little things too like the hair pulling. She’d wear her long hair up using sticks before catching my attention and turning her back on me as she let it down. I’d sometimes go to hug her and grab her hair and twirl it up into a quick bun before she smiled and tried to shake it back down which I would then drop it before stroking it to feel how good and long it was. My memories are filled with a lot of sexual stuff I did with her involving her long hair and she could really make me cum really quick and hard.