Thank you!

by The Tainted Devil

Seriously, all they did was attack us and gave no reasoning for it. If I was a woman, I’d be very uncomfortable around those who would want to cut my hair literally just for cutting sake. People who have this cutting fetish are without question people who like to control a woman and put her in a position where she feels fear and feels helpless. A woman’s hair is very important to them, when it looks good, they feel good and confident. A woman knows the power of her long hair on men, they know it really turns us on. I’ve seen millions of times in movies, TV and even with my ex wife, during passionate kissing or as sex begins, the woman who has long hair tied up, lets it all down for her man. Why? The woman knows her long hair will turn on her man and make him hard. It’s going back to my point of men being hardwired to notice certain feminine traits and long hair is one of them and it’s very common for women who are single to not only grow their hair long but when going out to try and meet a potential partner, they won’t typically wear it up, they will wear their long hair down so potential partners not only see them but also the beauty and length of their hair. Women having long hair is purely a sexual thing that has been around globally since we were cavemen and women and women ultimately grow long hair to attract a new male partner or for their existing male partner.