Re: Re: Your Favourite Length(s)

by The Tainted Devil

It’s a fairly difficult question to answer definitively because it’s not all about length at all. I’ve seen women with much longer hair and it looks terrible and seen women with shorter hair and it looks so sexy on them I used to work with a woman who had hair around armpit length but oh god, it looked so good I so wished she grew it longer but I did compliment her hair a couple of times and she thanked me. I still see her occasionally and her hair is the same length and still looks as good… and I still wish her grew it longer lol. But going on what I see generally, I normally start to notice when their hair is around mid back length and if it’s someone I will see regularly, I will keep track in my mind how long their hair is, hairstyles I see them have and catch sight of any moments like if they start to casually play with their hair or flick it around or let it down and shake loose. Perfect length to me is generally between hip and classic length as I’ve seen so many times thats normally the longest length that most maintains such a good, sexy look about it, a good health to it. Back when I was in my mid teens, I knew a couple of girls who were around my age, one blonde girl and one brunette girl, both had the most amazing straight silky sleek hair just past their butts. They would regularly walk past my home and I would see them and wish I could get near them and touch their hair. This was before I’d even heard of a hairjob 😆. But I also had a major crush on a girl at school at the time, a gorgeous redhead with perfect curly hair past her waist, around tailbone length and all 3 girls used to make me so hard regularly. When it tends to get too long imo is when it gets to thigh length and longer because so often it loses it’s health and sexiness. I know of a girl in her late 20’s who has long blonde hair to her knees and it looks great until it gets past her butt and to her thighs and it starts to look thin and damaged.

Hair types, I’ll expand on number 1 and say my top 3 are 1C being my favourite, 1A is second and 2A is third. All 3 of them are hair types that have brought back either hair experiences or hair types I’ve seen on women with long hair I’ve fantasised over.