Happy Birthday (A short story)

by MrDave Website: Wild and Bad

I am not sure I've ever published this one before. But I am adding it now, because I had a dream about posting it. This seemed like an appreciative crowd.

Happy Birthday By MrDave (C) 2019

My birthdays tend to be pretty normal affairs. I go out with my friends have a good meal and grab some drinks. We hang for a while and I go home. The couple of times I’ve had a girlfriend during my birthday there was sometimes some good sex. But that’s nothing memorable.

But then there was my 26th birthday. THAT one was more than memorable.

I was between apartments and relationships. I had a good job but it is tough to find a good apartment, make a car payment and still maintain a social life. I’d been staying with mom and dad during the week but on weekends I’d party then crash at my little sister’s (she was 22 but she’s always my little sister) place. My birthday was on a Monday that year so my buds and I had gone out that night and partied pretty hard.

I didn’t have to work Monday so I was sleeping in my sister’s bedroom that afternoon. And before you think sleeping with my sister is weird, she’s my sister. Trust me there’s no way anything was going to happen. It was a big enough bed and all I was doing was sleeping.

So it had to be late in the afternoon, I wasn’t really sure at the time (I was really hungover) when my sister came home from work with a few of her girlfriends to smoke some weed and play some games.

Apparently one of them went into her bedroom to get something and saw me passed out on her bed. I must have also had some serious “morning wood”. Her friend must have thought it was hilarious and they must have called every female friend they knew to come over.

So my sister’s pretty hot, and she has some seriously hot friends, not to mention her two roommates. And my sister, she knows my type - most of which revolves around super-long hair - and she has been happy to tease me by pointing out her friends in pictures and on Instagram. So here I am half-naked with a raging boner and sleeping blissfully on her bed.

So my loving sister tells them about my long hair fetish to her super-hot, long-haired friends. A few glasses of wine later and they are standing next to the bed and they start to drag their hair over my cock.

I’d like to say I was instantly awake, but it wasn’t like that. I was sort of dreaming about what was actually happening at first. Then I was drowsily aware that I was just about ready to blow. And then I was wide awake.

I kind of opened my eyes in surprise. I didn’t freak out because, as I said, I was ready to blow. This woman with super-silky long blonde hair was gently rubbing her hair on my cock and balls. She had her head turned and was talking to another woman behind her and was saying, “My boyfriend really likes it when I do this.”

“Me too,” I said then shot a monster load into her hair.

She jerked back and I shrugged at her apologetically, with a “what did you expect,” look.

Her friends laughed. She frowned a little at first but ultimately laughed and wiped my cum back onto my belly with her hair (nearly triggering another load). She gave me a little kiss and got up to head to the bathroom. I watched her ass-length hair dripping with my cum sway away. Then, I saw there was a line of girls waiting. My sister was there at the doorway. “Happy Birthday, big bro.” she said blowing a kiss.

The next girl (I recognized her as one of my sister’s roommates) knowing I was awake had pulled her hair up into a loose roll she was holding with her hand. “I’ve caught you staring at my hair before,” she said with a mischievous smile.

Then she leaned over my dick and let go. Her hair fell with a heavy weight and brought me back to instant attention. She shook her head and this torrent of hair whipped over my chest, legs and cock. Her hair was only waist length but it was thick and smelled amazing. She whipped my cock with a head-banging move and my thighs tightened up because of the intensity. I think I moaned some.

Someone behind her said, “Save some for me,” and my current attendant stood up and gave my cock a bit of a squeeze before sliding aside.

Behind her was a woman with brown hair that was in braids that reached past her waist. Some of them may have reached almost to her knees. She lifted this heavy fall of braids into my lap and slid her head up my chest and planted a kiss on me that made me weak. I was glad I was on the bed or else I’d have gone limp. Her braids trailed down my chest and pooled in my crotch and I fought the urge to reach in there and jerk off like a beast.

She rolled her braids around my dick and balls and gently massaged me and I was starting to twitch when she quickly stepped back.

From behind her I saw a flash of blonde hair again that just descended onto my cock. Suddenly some stranger was sucking on my cock with drunken gusto. Well, the old boy had had a lot of excitement but he did his best. I think I howled as I shot a new load into the throat of some girl I’d never met. I was vaguely aware that the girl sucking my cock had the shortest hair I’d seen that night. The tight bob above her shoulders danced as she sucked me up and down milking every drop I could produce. She stood up and opened her mouth, tongue out for me, “All gone!” she said and turned to the waiting line. “None for you, bitches!” she said and fist-pumped her way back to the drinks whooping all the way.

I fell back on the bed. I felt drained. Two huge loads in what felt like (probably because it was) just a few minutes was a lot. My dick was going quickly limp and I thought I might pass out. “Th-thank you?” I said weakly.

I heard some laughter back in my sister’s living room but I was suddenly drawn to look at the woman standing next to me. She had the most amazing dark brown hair. It practically enveloped her from head to her feet. It was actually touching the floor! Her long red nails were curved like swords on her hands and her smoky eyes stared into mine.

“I don’t take my hair down often in public but your sister asked so nicely, and it sounded like fun.”

She trailed her long - like 3 or 4 inches long - nails along my skin raising goosebumps. My cock twitched. Really? I thought, there’s more?

She wrapped her hands around my cock and the nails touched my skin. She gently pumped my flaccid member. It did not take long to respond. She smiled and flipped her hair up over my legs and still had a handful (or more) to pack around my balls and then he was up and ready again.

She pumped a few more times and I winced a little. The Little guy was kind of tender. She gently kissed him on the tip and just rubbed her hair all over my body as I laid back and let her bury me in her hair. My dick twitched but did not give up a new load the whole time (not that I didn’t want to but like I said I felt empty and raw). But she did not look disappointed as she stood and slowly backed away, her hair trailing off me like a waterfall to touch the ground at her feet. I held out a hand towards her but she just smiled and blew a kiss as she left.

There was a hand on my cock. I looked over and it was Helen, one of my ex-girlfriends. I’d started dating her because she had great hair. Mid-back, thick and blonde. She and I had broken up because we wanted different things from the relationship. I wanted sex and she wanted a husband. Since we’d last seen each other her hair had grown to just above her butt and it looked better than ever. She had it parted to the side and it hung over part of her face hiding her expression from me. “I have missed this cock more than I missed you,” she said.

“I did miss you,” I replied, honestly, “It is good to see you again.”

“You sister PMed me on Facebook and I thought, ‘Why not?’”

I looked over at my sister in the doorway. “How many?” I mouthed.

She grinned a huge grin and held up ten fingers. Shit, Helen was number six. That left four more.

Helen didn’t like me doing things to her hair - that was one of the things that broke us up - but suddenly here she was and she was stroking my cock with her hair. She looked up and leaned down and kissed me. Then she tugged down her pants and flung her leg over the bed. She was so wet I just slid right in. She dropped her head spilling her hair all over my face and she humped me hard. It hurt! But god damn it felt so good too!

I felt the familiar build up and I said, “I’m cumming,” and she growled and panted, “I have beat you to it, But give it to me!”

Then she tightened up and orgasmed all over me as I fired a hot load into her. When it was over I signed a “time out” to my sister who had some of her girlfriends grab me an orange juice and a slice of pizza. I went to the bathroom (ouch!) and wiped as much Helen off of me as I could reach with a washcloth. Helen gave me a quick kiss and whispered “Happy Birthday,” and she ducked into the bathroom as I was coming out.

I sat on the bed and my sister came in and sat next to me. “You have enough for four more?” she asked.

“I am not sure I had enough for the ones I have had. Who was the woman with the nails?”

My sister laughed, “I don’t know her. She’s a friend of a friend. I asked if anyone knew any woman who’d do this who had really long hair. I did have a few friends who just wanted to suck off a hot guy.”

I heard a whoop from the bob-haired woman in the other room.

“I’m not sure if I can do four more in a row,” I said honestly.

“Well that settles it,” she said “All in girls! Four at a time!”, she hollered.

Four of the most beautiful women I’d ever seen came in. Each of them had hair that was past their asses. One of them had hair that was mid-calf. Another had hair just above her knees. They crawled up onto the bed surrounding me and guided me back onto the pillows. My pecker was already rising in anticipation. One of the women started to kiss me and as she did she was draping her hair over my shoulders. Another was massaging my chest and belly with her hair. As the third and fourth worked my cock and balls respectively with their hair. I was drowning in all of that hair. It took almost no time for my dick to start to drool. The woman working the cock then grabbed me low on the shaft. Hard.

The one driving my cock seemed to be a head cheerleader. “Step it up girls, lets see if we can get an eruption instead of a dribble from the birthday boy.”

Suddenly they all intensified their attention. With a tight grip the woman on my cock began to suck my dick in fast strokes and the woman on my balls licked the base as if her life depended on it. The woman kissing my chest began to lick my nipples. But the woman who was kissing me tightened the hair she’d wrapped around my neck. And suddenly, I couldn’t breathe.

I started to convulse wanting release but the four women easily held me down. The cock-sucking woman said “not yet!” and so the … torture? Not sure what word to use here… kept up. Then my hips stiffened and my ass clamped shut and I thrust hard. Once. Then again, and on that second thrust the woman let me release.

I think I passed out, I don’t remember exactly what happened (well, I have an impression of a memory).

The four women leaned back and I was told I let loose the longest stream of cum anyone of them had seen. They claimed to be impressed because I had managed to get cum on the hair of all four of them.

As I was coming back into consciousness they were gently unwrapping me. Each of them gently kissed me and headed to the bathroom as a group to deal with my discharge. My legs were noodles. I was dehydrated and exhausted but I grabbed a pair of sweats and a shirt and stepped out into the living room. There were wall-to-wall women from teens to mature women - there had to be two dozen at least - who all applauded and sang Happy Birthday for me.

My sister gave me a hug and a kiss which set off a whole chain of hugs and kisses from the girls who had used me and the ones who were just here for the show. I had a beer (which made me a little loopy) and ate some snacks to regain some strength. I had to gently refuse a few friendly gropes because I was tender (and that lasted more than just the one day). And a lot of the women present had clearly had far too much to drink.

Quite a few of them were sporting fantastic hair. From shoulder length to, as I’d encountered, past waist length hair. I’m not sure how many of them had been willing to pleasure me, but I was glad that my sister had limited it to only ten. I took some time to try to talk to everyone there and thank them for the gift.

I waited until the last of them had left and did okay with names (but I’ll admit I was not at my top form). Once it was just me and my sister (even her roommates had turned in) she handed me a notebook. “Here. This is the final birthday present,” she said.

I flipped through it. Every woman who had been there that night had signed it, written a number or email (or in a couple of cases, ‘forget it’) and my sister, lovely person she was, had made notes next to each of them with something about them that I’d remember. Relationship status (important!), hair, something about them, or where she knew them from.

I was genuinely touched. This was a list of women I would be dating for the next year or more. And I did. I called each and every one of them even if it was just to say ‘Thank you’ for the most memorable birthday I’d ever limped away from. And there are stories about a few of the more memorable names. But that’s for another time.