Re: Blonde Babysitter

by The Tainted Devil

Oh wow! That sounds awesome! If that was me being 6-10 years old, I would look forward to babysitting night so I could spend some time with this blonde babysitter and I’d hope I get to brush and touch her long hair because it’d make me rock hard even before I get her hair in my face

She probably wouldn’t tell you if she noticed but likely she did notice, I would guess. I once had a babysitter when I was around 8 or 9 who was about 15/16, same age as my sister, can’t remember her name, but she had very smooth and sleek straight brown hair, around mid back length so not particularly long at all. She was a nice girl and one night when babysitting me, she actually asked me to brush her hair and I immediately jumped on the chance, so in my normal evening attire at the time of just wearing a t-shirt and my underpants (LOL), I got onto the armchair behind her as she sat on the floor, her head slightly tilted back making her hair look longer and I sat cross legged behind her with my legs as open as I could get them, pressing against the sides of the armchair as I took the brush and started brushing her hair. Immediately I felt my cock start to throb and then get hard as I spent maybe a good 20 minutes or so brushing my babysitter’s hair which I could feel get softer and softer in my hands which made me even harder. At the end, I recall her asking me how long her hair was so taking her freshly brushed soft long hair in both hands, I arranged it so it lay perfectly down her back to the ends of her hair and touched her back with my finger where her hair reached. Before getting up, she started to feel her hair and flick it around a little and she said she loved it as I made it feel so soft, something she even later told my own mother. So next time she was babysitting for me, she asks me to brush her hair again! I was dressed the same, sat in the same places, same 20 or so minutes, same rock hard cock and again praised me for how soft her hair was. This happened maybe half a dozen occasions she babysit me and it abruptly stopped because the last time I did it for her, she must have seen the bulge in my underpants and was so embarrassed about it she never told me but also, I never asked either. I think she maybe babysit me just once more after and I’ve not seen her since maybe 9 years later so around 1996 when I saw her and by then, her hair was a lot shorter, looked very greasy and she wore it up in a small pony tail. I will always remember these early experiences with long hair fondly and the only thing I wish I had done different is when I used to help babysit a neighbour’s daughter when I was about 7 who was a year older(I’ve talked about it elsewhere in the thread). I wish I brushed Kelly’s hair instead of my mother as obviously I was wearing trousers, the light in the room was low and not only she’d have liked it just like my babysitter a year or two later, but Kelly’s hair was absolutely gorgeous, dark brown, very sleek and went down to her butt. I got so hard just looking at it up close so being able to touch it would probably have made me cream my trousers. There’s a YouTuber named Dany Gattes who generally has hair that resembles Kelly’s to give you an idea except Kelly had bangs and her hair was a bit less layered so she had more hair covering her around the waist and butt.

Having a female babysitter has its perks especially when they’re beautiful and have boner inducing long hair that you can’t take your eyes off