Re: When did you know you had a long hair fetish?

by The Tainted Devil

About the age of 7. A neighbour of mine who was about a year older had the most amazing dark brown hair. When her parents went for a night out, me and my mother would babysit her and her sister. Her hair was truly amazing, it was straight and it looked so soft and sleek and went perfectly down to her bum. I once watched her getting her hair brushed and sat no more than 3 feet from her off to her right side and little behind her and I couldn’t take my eyes off her hair and the more I watched, the harder I got and the longer I wanted it to go on for. Thankfully the only light in the room was from a small lamp!. When it did stop, we actually went to play a video game together just in front of where I watched her hair being brushed, so we both lay down on the floor on our front side, no more than several inches apart, to play this game and I was glad we lay on the floor front side as it made it easy to hide the fact my boner was here to stay for a while at least. She absolutely kicked my ass on this game because I kept glancing to my left where she lay and took a look at her hair, I really couldn’t help it. The light from the lamp reflected off it perfectly, making her hair look even better and I made sure to look at every inch of her hair from her head as it flowed gracefully down her back, sitting perfectly to the contours of the back of her body and raised as it mounted her bum and flowed down the other side of her bum out of sight from my view. With her being slightly taller than me, what I remember is being completely captivated by the length and beauty of her hair. Being about 7 at the time, I didn’t quite fully understand why I was so aroused by her hair, I just knew that night it was my thing as I kept staring at her hair as it was being brushed and by the time I finished getting owned at this game, I had enough cheeky glances to make me so hard, I could have batted a home run at Fenway Park with my cock. If I understood a little more, I probably would have worked out a way of getting the chance to brush it and to touch it and do it in such a way no one noticed my raging boner.

The story doesn’t have a great ending. I was 7 in 1985 (she was 8 at the time) and by 1988, we moved out of that house to a new one several miles away and since leaving, I’ve not seen her, heard from her nor could I search for her since I never knew her last name which is sad since she was the first girl I ever had a crush on, the first girl to ever have hair to cause me to have a massive hard cock over and I wish I could have stayed in touch to one day build up the courage to tell her the story of that night. Instead, I just have the vivid memories of a 7 year old me playing a video game with a neighbour named Kelly, spending perhaps less time playing the game and more time looking at Kelly’s wonderful long, sleek dark brown hair making my boner harder and harder as I glance across and catch the sight of such long and beautifully sleek hair flow so attractively and arousingly down Kelly’s back and completely over her bum like a delightful waterfall. That night set a precedent of wanting to sit behind the girl during certain classes who had long hair so I could sit and stare at their hair and later being attracted to women I found beautiful and who also had similarly long and sleek hair, one of whom I did eventually marry in 2005 and embraced my fetish (she had at her longest, black straight hair to her waist) and would ask me to brush her hair every night and play with it until she fell asleep. I would get boners brushing it and she would sometimes reach behind and grab my cock and start stroking me which would sometimes lead to full blown sex. The marriage didn’t survive sadly, but we had some fun times involving her hair and my love for it all started… with Kelly back when I was 7. If only she knew 😆