Re: lonh hair and age

by TJ

Aging is the scourge of beautiful hair. For one thing, as hair turn grey, it tends to become more brittle and kinky, which makes it break and much harder to keep or grow long.

So it's rare that you would see the lovely, thick, sleek look we all love.

Of course, there are always exceptions... but they are fewer and harder to find.

Being an older guy myself, it's a struggle to find women in my age range with even (what I would consider) good to great hair... and I'm not just talking about length here.. just well kept and pretty.

The ones that can pull it off usually do... because they know it has been a source of pride and attraction all their lives.

Bravo for them... I wish there were more... but also, as women age, they want more simplicity in their lives...

and long hair is just simply a LOT of work. If they don't LOVE it... it's gone.... snip cut gone.

Then, like most, they are just another woman in a crowd... nothing special.

Here's something for you younger guys to contemplate...

Look at these lovelies on Pinterest... note that even with gorgeous, well kept grey hair, the oldest are only 50's to 60's.

Once they hit 70, the chance for great hair (by ANY of our standards) goes down to 5% or less.

That's here in the US... maybe in other parts of the world??...

Just my thoughts... :-)

pinterest.com/pin/397090892142736741/