Penthouse Variations Letter

by Taylor

I found another letter, this time from Penthouse Variations magazine.

HAIR FETISHIST LOVES TO SPEND TIME PLAYING WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND’S LUSCIOUS LOCKS

Posted on October 26, 2010 by The Editors

Rebecca’s been growing her hair out for years. When we met in college it hung past her ass, but right before graduation, she cut it all off, wanting a more “mature” style. Neither of us liked it much, and after years of growing it out, it now reaches almost to her waist.

It wasn’t until I started dating Rebecca that I realized I had a thing for girls with long hair. Every girl I’d been with before her had had long hair, but with Rebecca it became a part of our lovemaking. I couldn’t fuck her without pulling her hair or running my fingers through it or having it tickle my skin in some way. We made do when she cut her hair, but sex was never as good as it was when her long locks hung down her back, able to swing and swish over my body whenever she was on top.

My favorite thing to do is brush her hair, and most of our foreplay consists of me playing with Rebecca’s tresses. Last night was a pretty typical night. It started off with us both getting undressed and hopping in the shower, where I spent a good deal of time washing Rebecca’s hair. I massaged the shampoo into her scalp and then worked my way down her tresses, making the soap foam until she had a long cascade of bubbles down her back. After the shampoo was rinsed out, it was time for the conditioner. I rubbed the cream into her hair and scalp much as I had the shampoo, but this time I let it set in while we took turns washing each other’s body. Once we were both sudsed and squeaky clean, I moved Rebecca back under the shower spray and let it rinse the conditioner out of her hair, leaving her locks silky smooth.

After drying each other off, I sat Rebecca in front of the vanity and started to work through her wet tresses with a wide toothed comb. I started at the tips and worked my way to her roots, meticulously removing knots and snags until her hair hung like a damp sheet down her back. Then it was time for the blow dryer. I plugged it in and aimed it at my girlfriend’s hair, running my fingers through her locks so that the hot air would dry them faster.

Standing naked next to her while I ran my fingers through her hair was enough to get me hard, and every few seconds her long hair would brush my cock. It was the most sensuous feeling, having that long hair against my sensitive flesh, and I had to fight not to come from those light caresses. I focused all of my attention on drying her hair instead, reminding myself that I would be able to enjoy more of her mahogany locks once my work was done.

“I can feel you,” Rebecca told me when I stood too close, my cock pressing into her back through her curtain of hair. “Are you getting excited?”

She knew I was. There was no need to ask, but I answered anyway. “Mmm,” she replied. “I love how turned on you get when you do my hair. It’s so hot to have you running your fingers through it, your fingertips massaging my scalp, and to know that it’s arousing you more than anything else we could be doing.”

She was teasing me we both know she gets as turned on as I do when I play with her hair. Hell, she started this whole thing, suggesting all those years ago that I do her hair when she was too tired to do it herself one day. Ever since then, it’s been our thing. When I looked at her in the mirror, pausing my ministrations for a moment to admire her full beauty, I saw her hard nipples staring back at me from her reflection, and I imagined her pussy was wet, too, as it usually is when she lets me do her hair. I felt my hard cock throbbing as I thought of how turned on Rebecca was, and I went back to work, willing her hair to dry faster.

When her long, thick hair was finally dry, I brushed it a hundred strokes, just like girls in black and white movies do ran some light serum through it to keep it shiny and strong, and then dragged my girlfriend to bed.

I sat on the bed and she straddled me, kissing my lips passionately, her long hair gently brushing my arms as I wrapped them around her to get a better hold of her. My cock spasmed as the strands of hair tickled me, and I felt myself press against her hot, wet center. I wanted nothing more than to flip her over and take her, but I knew I’d enjoy it more if I let her lead the scene, so I did.

After a few minutes of fiery kissing, Rebecca slid off my lap and directed me to lie back on the bed. I did as ordered, and she soon took her place atop me again. As she spread her legs to straddle me, I watched her hair sway, some sections falling in front of her shoulders and trailing down her chest. Then she reached between our bodies and grabbed my cock, guiding me into her. She ducked her head as she helped me slide into her pussy, and the tips of her hair tickled my chest, further arousing me. Even though I’ve been with Rebecca for years, and turned on by her hair for just as long, I always wonder how long I’ll last when I have those delicious locks of hers brushing my skin, especially when she’s fucking me at the same time. This time, I knew I wouldn’t last long at all.

Rebecca started riding me slowly, and I lost contact with her hair. I kept watching it, though, mesmerized by each swinging strand and studying how even the slowest movements seemed to cause new tangles. I reached up to run my fingers through her hair, then fisted my hands in her tresses, enjoying the feel of the strong hair binding my digits. I was getting lost in the glint of the light off her hair, the random patterns I was finding in the loose locks.

When she picked up her pace, humping faster, her body slamming up and down, I had to let go of her hair to keep from pulling it. But her more rapid movements meant she was getting even more aroused, and when she tossed her head this way and that, her hair started caressing me again. She threw her head forward and large sections of hair brushed their tips against my chest and arms when she threw her head back in ecstasy, a cascade of hair brushed my legs, the strands pooling on my skin for a few seconds before she moved again. Every twist and turn brought new sensations, new places for her hair to tickle and tease me. I tried moving with her, thrusting into her, but each time her long hair touched me, I had to still, as I was too distracted by the waves of pleasure it caused to focus on fucking her.

My girlfriend had no trouble doing all the work, and she started riding me even more wildly, her thighs smacking rhythmically against mine as her hair started moving in new directions. I was transfixed. I watched the strands swing and tangle, and I felt them kiss my skin each time Rebecca tossed her head.

A minute later, I couldn’t control it anymore. I came, reaching up to tangle my fingers in my girlfriend’s hair as I filled her pussy. With a few more thrusts and a gentle tug of her hair, Rebecca came, too.

The fucking over, she slid off my body and curled up next to me, her hair swirling over my arm and next to my head on the pillow. I pulled her closer and wrapped my hand in her locks, then fell asleep, surrounded by Rebecca’s hair. I’ve never slept better.

Mr. Jerry D., Portland, Oregon