Re: Re: Re: Hair pulling. BeginnerRapunzel

by Sophie

Well, I will answer each question. Regarding the haircut, I have more than once posted videos where they play with scissors, and those who absolutely adore long hair later wrote that it looks very interesting, considering that I didn’t cut it. I didn’t post videos with haircuts (I cut very long wigs) here so as not to hurt you. Streaming haircut fetishists - I myself am such a fetishist, but I don’t shout about it here in messages, unlike many who, upon seeing scissors, immediately begin to express what is not asked of them. Further, you wrote in 3 years - I have been blogging since the spring of 2022, that is, only a year and a half. At that time, my hair was down to my shoulder blades, but now it has grown to my waist. Once I had to trim the ends, but the total growth was just over 15 centimeters, which is a good result, considering that other “Rapunzels” have been growing their hair since childhood and, by the way, don’t seem to know that they also need to be trimmed to make them look beautiful. And lastly, my nickname contains the word “Rapunzel”. Only at the beginning is the word beginner! Read more carefully. Thank you, I hope I answered all your questions.