Real Life Rapunzel Encounters

by No Haircuts

Go ahead and comment any real life encounters you may have had with women with incredibly long hair that you may have seen around:

A few years ago, I had went to the salon to get my hair cut and a few chairs over a family of what looked to be Apostolic Pentecostals who all had light brown hair came in for a trim. It was clearly a mother and her two daughters, I could tell they were pentecostals by their jean skirts. The mother had hair down to her ankles and the two daughters both had hair to mid thigh and knee length. I will never forget my heart race when i saw them walk in when I was trying to make idle chit chat with my hairdresser, I couldn't stop looking over at them. The mother was up first and the hairdresser brought out a stool for her to stand on to get her hair cut. Even my hairdresser looked shocked when she saw them in there and made some comments on how she couldn't believe how long their hair was. I didn't know what to say and just nodded along but at a certain point she turned my chair to the side to shave the back of my neck and I had a front row view at the mother getting her hair trimmed. Soon I was finished with my haircut and I walked up to the front to pay, at this point the one daughter with thigh length hair was standing on the stool ready to get her hair trimmed and the one girl with knee length hair was standing off to the side with her arms rested on a divider that separated the the first chair where they were from the waiting area. As I walked past her, I saw her smile at me and I nervously did back but I was being accompanied by my hairdresser and there were two other people sitting down waiting in the chairs so I paid and walked out.

I so badly wanted to talk to her but with so many people in the little area I got nervous plus I was dating someone else at the time that we since broke up. Me and that girl were about the same age at the time (early to mid-20s) and I wish I would have said something about her hair as that would be the obvious talking point but I just paid and left. I sometimes wonder that if I relived that day I could have said something to her.