Long hair challenge on Shear Genius from 2008

by Catfisharmy

So I came across this video clip from a hair dressing reality show from 2008, and I think most of you will like it. I've looked up this show, Shear Genius, on the internet, and it seems there's not much left of it floating around the internet anymore. This 8 minute clip seems to be one of the few remaining things about it left on the internet, and I'm glad it is.

Just the idea of being in a room with 10 rapunzel-haired women all letting their hair down from their buns at the same time...if I were a stylist in that room, I don't know if I would be able to contain myself.

I think the redhead woman, and the women with super dark hair in the yellow shirt are by far my favorites. The brunette in the brown shirt is pretty cute, too. I gotta say, not sure if this is an unpopular opinion or not, but I'm not a fan of the model with the floor-length hair. I honestly think if she got it cut to the same length as the other 9 girls, she'd look a lot better.

I know it's a longshot, but would anyone by chance actually know who any of these models are? Given that this show is over 10 years old, I'd sadly have to imagine that some of them, if not most or sadly even all of them, have gone for major haircuts since then. It'd be nice to know, but like I said I highly doubt anyone would have any way of knowing. Ah well, I still figured this would be entertaining viewing for everyone.