Beginner Rapunzel. Poll for all readers and subscribers

by Sophie

Greetings my good, beloved, subscribers and readers. This is an extraordinary post-poll. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO IT.

There are a lot of requests about what you want me to see a photo or video. To be honest, I'm already confused by them. THEREFORE, I ask you to write your requests in the comments under this post. You can duplicate it to me in a private message or email. I will write down who and what asks, so it will be easier for me, and I will not offend anyone. And I will try to fulfill all requests.

ALSO, on the idea of ​​one great subscriber, I open the CUSTOM VIDEO format. Everyone can suggest an idea for a video or photo session. Idea can be anything related to any hair fetish (even fake haircut) ONLY not coloring and curls. The cost will be small and will go towards the further development of photo and video content + plus the purchase of the necessary equipment. In no way am I going to make money off of you. All proceeds will be used to improve the content, and for your joy. Thanks for understanding.

Your Sophie. Beginning Rapunzel.

p.s New photos and short videos will also be published. Do not worry.