Re: Re: Dutch weather girl's thick bobcut!

by Longpageboy

Regardless of whether a gorgeous bob hairstyle belongs here or not - isn´t it somehow strange that the same guys (including me) who get turned on by absolutely excessive hairlengths are also into neck-length sleek bobs with full bangs?

As I say - the same goes for me, and I have never been able to find the reason for this contradiction.

And in case this should raise the question again of where, when, and how a fetisch like this starts or has started: I have no real idea in my case.

My much older sister, who has always been a model of female beauty for me, had a longer ponytail cut off before I was even born; everyone in my family back then (and even today as far as they are still with us) spoke up for short, "sporty" female hair, and nobody I can remember being around me had long hair in my childhood.

And yet, when hair grew longer (not only with men) and was worn down more in public by women in the days of The Beatles, when I was a child, it turned me on instantly.

One afternoon when I was about eight, playing on a hillside with a friend (same age), he told me about Beautiful Jeanie (Barbara Eden) on TV, a show I had never seen and not even been aware of, in such glowing detail that I had an erotic dream the following night without having seen that show in the meantime. When I finally did see it, I fell in love with her, of course, and she looked (and had a hairstyle) just like I had imagined in my dream. A few years later our family went shopping together in the city where my father worked, and we came past movie posters of Jane Fonda starring as "Barbarella" - same effect on me.