How to tell a girl-friend about my hair fetish

by Justlurking

Hey all, I’ve been a lurker on this site for awhile. Just a typical guy with a huge hair fetish. Last night, I had this dream/thought of what if I told a good friend of mine who is a girl about my hair fetish. This friend of mine since freshman year in college has gorgeous brown hair down to her hip now, after one time I remember in college she had cut her hair to shoulder length. This past year I think, I always imagined about using all her hair for a hairjob and cumming all over it, the typical hair fetishist stuff, and more. I have this feeling now where it’s like I can’t hide my hair fetish anymore and just spill the beans and let my friend know. I worry about how it’ll end up, like what if I completely lose her as a friend as she’s one of my closest friends that I still keep in contact with from college after graduating. She and I are also not on any sort of a romantic relationship either so that only adds to the anxiety I have of telling all this to her. Any ideas on what I should do here?