Vote for Long Hair Beauties

by Longhair Lover

The latest round of finalists for annual Crown Awards is posted on the super-hair. net website. There are a variety of categories, including some pitting longhair candidates vs shorthair candidates. Go to the page and check it out: super-hair.net/crown-nom.html. Categories rotate regularly and appear several times during voting, so even if you voted in previous weeks you can vote again.

My suggestions this week:

Best Long Hair: Pamella Azeredo. Hands down, Pam is one of my favorites. Check out her Instagram account for lots more photos: instagram.com/pam_azeredo/. Gohar has won this category in the past but has since hacked off her hair to shoulder length with the intentions of selling her ponytail. What a waste!

Makeover of the Year: Angelinka Balerinka was last year's winner for "best bangs." She has since grown out her bangs and looks amazing, even though you'd never know it by the photo they chose for the contest. Again, check out her Instagram page for way better pics: instagram.com/angelinka_balerinka/

Best Hairstyle on Television: Rachelle Lefevre. None of the photos shown of the candidates is particularly good, but Rachelle has amazing red curly hair on the show Proven Innocent: instagram.com/p/BuFf0W2nmTe/

Best Hair in Athletics: Sarah Rotondo. Sarah is a professional arm wrestling champion. Her hair is a bit shorter than past years, but it's still the best in this category.

Best Brunette: Joyce Giraud: A past Miss Puerto Rico, Joyce now appears on home shopping networks promoting her line of hair care products. And she has the hair to do it. Her Instagram account is totally worth a visit: instagram.com/joyce_giraud/

Best Hair in Government/Politics: None of the candidates is a "home run," but I voted for Jocelyn Benson, who looks better than she does in the photo they posted for the contest.

Best Hair in Financial Reporting: I was torn between Nicole Petallides and Becky Quick, but went with Nicole since I suspect Becky may be wearing extensions as her hair goes up and down and up again in the same week. I've been a longtime fan of Nicole.

Thanks in advance for voting. You can make a difference!