Re: Re: Do people around you know about your fetish?

by crayolachalk

man, if I had a girl with mid-back length hair I'd be so happy lol. The longest a girlfriend of mine has ever had her hair was just a tiny bit above bra strap length.

I'll FOREVER regret the time I had a girl with hip length hair get on top of me and start making out with me in my bed and not doing anything because "I'll be the good guy." Of course she chose the other guy and they've been together for 4 years now, and her hair is still that long. I also remember a night before that when I jokingly said I'd cut her hair (I hate short hair but my fetish does include cutting long hair) and she said "go ahead, I don't care" and brought me some scissors. I snipped off one little piece and was planning on trimming it but her friend showed up so we postponed and just never got to do it. At one point she was lying by the edge of her bed, I was on the floor with the scissors and her hair was cascading over the edge of the bed. I gathered it and said "ready?" and she asked "how short?" I said ah, this would prob leave it by your shoulders. She said "do it, I really don't care haha" and I didn't do it because I figured I'd be her boyfriend soon enough. Now that other jackass gets to enjoy all that hair. FML.