Do people around you know about your fetish?

by Rick Nickademous

Yessssss... they do, however there is a process for I grant access, i'd like to think all together i've had a harem, 18 is when I probably allowed certain people in, one in particular, golden blonde, just below bra strap length, thick and extremely soft, I still remember the first time she let me cum in her hair, she'd slowly sweep her across my cock barely rubbing the back of my cock, buried in a sea of silk, I'd usually tell her to stop because I didn't know whether she would want me to cum in her hair or not, so when I felt it coming along, I guess I moaned because she periodically kept it brushed while in the act, you could her the brush pull through her hair, covering her face completely, as she went back down she kind of gazed up at me and smirked, I was harder than Chinese arithmetic, all the swishing, rubbing, brushing, & sensation I gave her the call... "i'm about to cum" but she kept on going, I repeated it again, relentless she was... (I was thinking... could it be... is she going to... OMG) BOOOOOOM!!!! Straight Face I hope to one day release my footage. A lot of good stories and experience i've had.