Salma & Aishwarya

by Ruben

Hello all!

Newbie here.

Couple of things first, before I get down to the main purpose of my first posting.

First off, FANTASTIC site! Just came across it a few weeks back, and mainly been lurking since then, while I spent many hours going back as far back as I could to enjoy all the past postings. Thrilled to have found a forum dedicated to my number one fetish - all things hair related, and mainly long! Always thought I was "sad/weird/strange" because of what I liked, never thought there were so many with the same fetish out there.

Second, kudos to the Owner/Admin of this forum - I believe it is a person called Ninja, based on what I saw in past postings. Thank you for this fantastic forum!

Third, a humble and sincere request to Ninja (if 2 above is correct) - this forum seriously needs a bump function. So many good topics and shares here get lost with time, it's such a shame! With a bump function, we could keep good input alive.

For the fourth (and the main reason for this post), I give you a live example of how a bump function would be beneficial. As I was going back in kinkyforums history, I came across a posting that featured two of my favourite people in the world from a "fantasy" point of view...

Here is the posting:

» Aishwarya Pictures #3

The posting brought me immeasurable pleasure. It brought together 2 of my most lusted after people, and made me think up so many fantasies of them together. And it inspired me to write a story (well, at least the opening) of one of those fantasies.

This is the first time I have ever attempted to do anything like this (write). And a word of warning in advance: it is only the prelude and opening/setting. I leave what transpires thereafter to your own imagination, and perhaps even pass the baton on to others out there who are more well versed in the pleasures of erotic writing.

So here it is: something I put together, inspired by the pics of Salma Hayek and Aishwarya Rai, for which I also thank Chris, for sharing them with us.

Enjoy, and feedback appreciated!

The Prelude: Aishwarya’s Perspective

Aishwarya Rai had always been grateful for how blessed she was. A true natural beauty, to the extent she had won the Miss World title when she was just 21. For many other previous winners, the coveted title was somewhat a poisoned chalice – bringing with it thereafter immense challenges on every facet of their lives – professional and personal, often leading to a life of abject failure. Not the case for Aishwarya! On the contrary, the Miss World title was just the very beginning of her glamorous and successful journey. Since then, she had achieved spectacular success in Bollywood and made more money than she would ever need in many lifetimes, and, more importantly to her, she had a very happy and loving marriage with a truly wonderful extended family.

Yes, Aishwarya always felt that she was blessed, and was very grateful for all that she had in life.

One is never content with what one has though, however much that may be. And the same too for Aishwarya. The one area that brought some sadness to her each time she thought about it, was her relative lack of success in Hollywood. Sure, she starred in a few movies (including that Pink Panther one), but she never really MADE it in Hollywood. That was the one regret in her life. Especially since her close friend, but professional rival, Priyanka Chopra, had outperformed her, to an astronomical level, when it came to success in Tinseltown. That was the ONLY area in her life where Aishwarya felt she failed, and was second best (or lower…).

And so, when her ambassadorial work with the UN Women required her participation at it's HeForShe campaign, and she realized that part of the program required her to be on a panel discussion that also included the legendary Salma Hayek, she realized that this was the ideal opportunity to correct the one wrong in her life. If she could build a rapport with Salma, the opportunities that would bring were endless, and Salma could open the door for her to achieve what she still yearned for in life: true global recognition with untold success in Hollywood.

The Prelude: Salma’s Perspective

Salma Hayek had always been grateful for how blessed she was. She had achieved success and stardom in Hollywood as an actress, which had brought her fame and fortune. In recent times she had also had success as a director, for which she was very proud of. Her crowning glory, despite touching 50, she was still regarded as one of the world’s most desirable sex bombs.

Yes, Salma always felt that she was blessed, and was very grateful for all that she had in life.

One is never content with what one has though, however much that may be. And the same too for Salma. There was one aspect of her life in which Salma felt unfulfilled. And it was unfulfilled, because it was something that, as a public figure, she was not able to pursue openly. Although she had enjoyed all her sexual escapades with the men from her past, for as long as she could remember Salma had the most intense desire to sexually dominate beautiful women with long hair. She had lusted after many women, but was only able to realize her fantasy with one of them – her close friend Penelope Cruz. Penelope and her were the best of friends, and several years ago she had built up the courage to reveal to her friend her secret desire. Penelope, shocked at first, warmed up to the idea, and allowed herself to be devoured by Salma in a passionate night of wild sex in which her long hair was used to pleasure them both sexually. That one encounter had made Salma yearn for many more, but there were none after Penelope. And it was not because of a lack of candidates – there were many, MANY that captivated Salma, but she never had the guts to pursue any of them. And the person at the very top of her list, was someone she had never had access to previously – Aishwarya Rai.

Salma had long been infatuated with Aishwarya sexually, right from the time she was crowned Miss World. She had had hundreds of fantasies of Aishwarya and had spent many hours pleasuring herself and bringing herself to climax and orgasm with the thoughts of what she would do with and to Aishwarya, given the chance. Alas, it had all remained fantasy. Until now.

And so, when her ambassadorial work with the UN Women required her participation at it's HeForShe campaign, and she realized that part of the program required her to be on a panel discussion that also included the beautiful Aishwarya Rai, she realized that this was the ideal opportunity to turn her ultimate fantasy into reality. If she could build a rapport with Aishwarya, she might just get an opportunity to work towards having her way with her. Salma was determined to make it happen and realize what she still yearned for in life: to sexually dominate Aishwarya Rai and make her her personal hair slave.

The Event – What was reported / observed by the Public:

The event itself was a total success. The panel discussion enthralled and captivated the audience, not only were the panelists stunningly beautiful on the day, but they spoke with such substance, poise and confidence that made it clear to everyone that they had brains to go with their looks. Salma Hayek and Aishwarya Rai, although meeting for the first time just a short half hour or so before the panel discussion started, clearly hit it off from the get go. They were great together – complimenting each other’s points during the discussion and doing so naturally and with great moments of humor that brought ripples of laughter not just from the audience, but from each other. They got so comfortable with each other during the discussion and this was very clear to the audience, their body language accentuating this. The post-panel photoshoot was even better and an overwhelming success. Salma and Aishwarya were radiant in their new found mutual comfort and camaraderie, that they soon found themselves in a natural embrace arm-in-arm as the cameras clicked away. Once the photographers thirst for captures of the two beauties were quenched, they called an end to the shoot. The two starlets gave each other affectionate pecks on each other’s cheeks that amplified their new found friendship, and they then hugged each other warmly for an extended amount of time, as they visible but inaudibly (to everyone but themselves) shared private words of pleasantries whispered in each other’s ears, no doubt cementing their new found friendship.

The Event – What actually transpired: Aishwarya’s Perspective Part 1

I was initially very nervous about the panel discussion but it went much better than I expected. I thought I spoke well and was able to articulate my points very well. As the discussion progressed, I felt more at ease and confident that my main purpose, that to impress Salma and attract her attention, was working. She looked at me with such a mesmeric gaze that convinced me that she was paying full attention to every word I said. I could not have been happier. After the discussion, as the press took photographs, my suspicion of the impact I had on Salma during the discussion was confirmed. She put her arms around me and grabbed me close. I was ecstatic, and was happy to do so as well. She had a very interesting perfume on – I had never smelt it before, and I am usually quite good with my scents. It had a certain naturalness to it, and I made a mental note to myself to ask her later what scent it was that she was wearing.

The Event – What actually transpired: Salma’s Perspective Part 1

As the panel discussion progressed, my initial infatuation for Aishwarya grew exponentially and reached the heights of raw, unadulterated LUST. Not only was she mind blowingly beautiful (including her perfectly coiffured long hair!) she spoke with such intelligence and confidence that just made her all the more desirable. Just looking at her and imagining what I wanted to do with and to her got me so worked up to the point my pussy was unashamedly and completely WET within the first five minutes. I was so worried that all the others on the stage would smell my arousal, but if they did, they hid it quite well. How I kept my composure when it was my turn to talk I’ll never know! I wanted her so bad!!! After the discussion, the press wanted to take photos. Usually I hate this part of every event, there’s so much pressure to look good and sexy. But this time I didn’t mind. After a few “politically correct” shots, I grabbed the first opportunity to put my arms around Aishwarya and pull her towards me. My heart skipped a beat when she did the same and we remained arm locked as the cameras clicked away. Her perfume was enticing. Could she smell “me” too…?

The Event – What actually transpired: Aishwarya’s Perspective Part 2

As the photoshoot ended, we exchanged kisses on each cheek. And then I got further confirmation that Salma was indeed as connected to me as I had felt with her. She pulled me in towards her, as she simultaneously moved in towards me, and gave me a big bear hug. I was overjoyed, and was happy to return her hug as enthusiastically as she had given hers. We held the embrace for a long while, which made me happy. It felt nice. She then whispered in my ear “I have a very interesting proposition for you. Can I meet you in private?” I was dumbstruck for a few seconds – it was actually happening! I quickly gathered myself together and replied. “Yes, of course. How? Where?”. “Come to my room at 7pm. 2107. Come alone” she said with authority. “Ok”, I replied, somewhat meekly. I couldn’t believe it was actually happening – Salma had a proposition for me. It must be some kind of a movie deal! I could not have been happier.

The Event – What actually transpired: Salma’s Perspective Part 2

As the photoshoot ended, we exchanged kisses on each cheek. I couldn’t help myself. I pulled her towards me as I simultaneously moved into her, and gave her a big bear hug. For the umpteenth time that afternoon my heart skipped a beat when Aishwarya returned my hug as enthusiastically as I had given mine. We both held the embrace for longer than would have been the case had it been just a “normal” hug. I swear I felt sparks between us, surely she did too!? I decided to go for it. Without releasing my hold on her, I whispered in her ear “I have a very interesting proposition for you. Can I meet you in private?” A few seconds passed, which felt like a lifetime for me, before she replied. “Yes, of course. How? Where?”, she asked. “Come to my room at 7pm. 2107. Come alone” I said with a slight tone of authority. “Ok”, she a replied, with what I thought was a hint of submission. “Ok”. Such a short reply. But what a huge implication it implied… I was going to have my way with Aishwarya Rai, after all these years of lusting after and fantasizing about her.

To be continued...