This happend to me!

by Horneyco

Yesterday I had the most ultimate hair sex that I can imagine. Believe it or not, but this is not a made-up story, but really happened!

Two times before I had visited a blonde whore with delicious hair. Not super long, but very horny. She is totally into hairplay and knows exactly how to make me crazy. Last time she was so horny that I fingered her to an orgasm while she was chewing on her own hair.

Yesterday was the ultimate. She had already done everything to me with hairfetish: sucking my nipples with her hair in her mouth, whipped my cock with her hair, wrapped my cock in her hair, but yesterday she was completely into deepthroat. She stuffed her mouth with her hair and literally tried to swallow my cock as deeply as possible into her throat. Of course she gagged on every attempt and large quantities of saliva came into her hair. At one point she layed with her head on my thigh, with her hair under her head and my cock at her mouth. Again she had a lot of saliva and let it run from her mouth into her hair, while she looked at me. Super-hot. I said it was horny that her hair became wetter. She moaned. With piss we can make your hair much wetter, I said. She agreed and took a glass cup and pissed in it. She gave me the cup and came to lie with me. I grabbed her hair and soaked her with her own piss. That made her even hornier and she stuffed her piss soaked hair in her mouth and deepthroated again! She grabbed the cup and pinched the rest over her head. I grabbed her wet pisshair and wrapped it ‘round my cock. So horny to feel her warm pishair on my cock. I tried to pee myself too, but I was already so close to my orgasm that it did not work anymore. I threw her on her back, stuffed her mouth with her pishair and pushed my cock deep along with it. 3 seconds later I sprayed my seed into her full mouth, her hair now soaked with saliva, piss and seed. She looked at me horny while the cum dripped from the corner of her mouth ...

Wauw … and again, believe it or not, but this truly happend to me!