Longhair Babes Need Your Votes

by Gord

Time is running out to vote for the winners of Crown Awards on the site Super-Hair.net. Voting ends March 3. There are probably a couple more chances to vote. A number of longhaired beauties need your support. We can do this!

Posted today:

Please vote for Gohar Shahnazaryan in two categories: "Best Long Hair" and "Best Brunette." While you can tell she has super long hair, it's not the best choice of photos and she's not getting the votes she deserves. Here is a link to Gohar's Instagram page: instagram.com/gohar.shahnazaryan/

Please vote for Jana Laurin in the category "Best Hair on Television." She's on the home shopping network JTV and I can't take my eyes off her. Total package.

Please vote for Tessa Blanchard in the category "Best Hair in Athletics." The lady wrestler is leading at this writing.

The other categories are "Makeover of the Year" and "Best Hair in Government/Politics."

To vote, go to this page super-hair.net/crown-nom.html and check off the candidates of your choice. You don't have to join. There's no fee. It's just a fun site that's in its 19th year. I've been pushing for longhairs in the past several years and people who visit LongHairForum help make a difference. Thank you for that!