Vote for Long Hair Babes - New Round of Voting

by Longhair Lover

The next round of voting is under way among finalists for the Crown Awards on the Super-Hair.net site. Categories change regularly. These categories have appeared already but you get to vote every time they shuffle the categories.

Lots of long-haired women need your votes! There are six categories this time around. My suggestions:

Best Hairstyle in a Movie: Amanda Seyfried. The photo they are using is really bad so votes for Amanda are really needed.

Best Curls: Dashik Gubanova has one of the best heads of hair in the entire contest, curly or straight. As I type this, she is tied for third place in a five-women race, which is an outrage. Again, the photo they are using shows her with long hair but is very small. After voting for her, I recommend going to her Instagram page for some other great views. instagram.com/dashik_gubanova/ Most of the photos in IG show her with amazing straight hair. You will love it.

Best Redhead: My vote went to WWE wrestler Becky Lynch, who has the longest hair among the five finalists.

Newcomer of the Year: Danielle Ashley has long, amazing hair and should win this if all of us get behind her. She's a sweetheart in real life, too. Check out her Instagram page: instagram.com/dashleylifestyle/.

Best Hair in Sports Reporting: Multi-time winner Erin Andrews is my choice, although she likely uses extensions if that matters to you.

Best Ponytail: You can't go wrong here. I picked Joanna Gaines because her hair looks saw glorious on TV and she often wears it in a ponytail.

The page can be found at super-hair.net/crown-nom.html. I hate to say there's long-hair bias among the voters but someone commented the other day something like "why are there so many long-women here?" Make your vote count. Thanks in advance.