Vote for Longhair Babes

by Longhair Lover

Voting is under way in the annual Crown Awards competition on the super-hair.net website. As usual, some beautiful longhaired ladies are being overlooked. As in years past, you can make a difference and have your votes count.

Here is a link to the page, which changes categories maybe once a week: super-hair.net/crown-nom.html

There are photos of each of the finalists -- some better than others.

Women deserve our support in pretty much every category:

Best Curls: Dashik Gubanova, who won last year, I think. Her photo is crappy so she's not getting the love she deserves. After voting, check out her Instagram page containing many straight-hair photos as well: instagram.com/dashik_gubanova/ (The Instagram pics showing her with pink hair are fake.)

Best Newcomer: Danielle Ashley. After voting check out her Instagram page for many photos. She's a total sweetheart: instagram.com/dashleylifestyle/

Best Ponytail: Take your pick. There are many awesome ponytails from which to choose.

Other categories at the moment are "Best Hairstyle in a Movie," "Best Redhead," and "Best Hair in Sports Reporting." (I went with Erin Andrews in the latter. The Movie category is weak and features crappy photos.)

I'll post again when there has been a category change. Thanks in advance for your help.