Add a new message
Show all messages
Galleries
Tips, Tricks and Tools
Long Hair Cam Models
Terms of use

moderated: April 20th 2019 - 15:06 CET

Re: Am I the only one to like eating hair here ?
Wednesday, December 12 2018 - 12:41 by hb Reply

I don't enjoy eating hair but I love hair in mouth. I have a friend with long, thick, brunette hair mid back length who will tie my hands behind my back then shove all her hair in my mouth. It takes some work to get it all in, filling up my cheeks filling my mouth. When she finally gets it all in she makes me stay like that while she walks around the house, sometimes up to 30 minutes or more. Eventually she'll slowly take her hair out of my mouth, which now wet from my saliva, wrap it around my cock and jack me off until I cum then shove all her cum and saliva covered hair back in my mouth.

Entire Thread for: Am I the only one to like e...    by: Mister M   ( December 11 2018 - 8:29 CET)
    Re: Am I the only one to li...    by: Hair lover   (December 11 2018 - 12:37 CET)
    I suspect it's a very very ...    by: L. Bonero II   (December 11 2018 - 17:24 CET)
    Re: Am I the only one to li...    by: hb   (December 12 2018 - 12:41 CET)
    Re: Re: Am I the only one t...    by: longhairlover   (December 15 2018 - 21:32 CET)
    Re: Re: Re: Am I the only o...    by: Bongo   (December 18 2018 - 8:19 CET)
    Re: Am I the only one to li...    by: MaxSpo   (December 21 2018 - 16:53 CET)

Advertise   |   Abuse   |   Terms of use   |   Long Hair Cam Girls   |   Femdom Webcams   |   Rss Feed

Femdom Wiki