Hair in my pasta

by Mister M

Hi everyone,

I live in Asia and I am a big fan of hair in mouth and hair eating. Even more than hairjob!

Everyday, I need to use the metro to go to work and have to climb many electric escalators. I have sometimes the chance to have amazing long hair girls on the step just above me. Imagine how great it is for hair smelling! But that's not all

It's also perfect to see if they have loose strand of hair (strand already removed from the scalp) and just pick it. Of course, that's something they can't notice.

Last time, I was very lucky, the girl had amazing hair ! The kind of hair for commercials and advertisements (70 cm+). She had one loose hair that I picked and I kept it in one small pocket of my bag during all the day.

In the evening, after leaving my office, I went in a nice place and ordered pasta to take away (carbonara style). After coming back home, I started to eat and put this long hair in my pasta. I remember how the hair of that girl was amazing and having one strand in my food was an incredible feeling. And you know what happened after, I ate all the pasta and of course the strand of hair. Incredible experience !!!

I do that on very rare occasions, but when the girl has amazing hair, it becomes too tempting. My craziest dream would be that a girl with nice long hair put all her hair in my dish so I can eat everything.