Re: Long hair stories - anybody familiar with them?

by MrDave2176

I wrote the "Overheard" story and still have a copy of it. (C) 2015 MrDave

I could overhear her talking to her girlfriend, but it had started by me staring at her hair. The restaurant wasn’t very loud and she was animated. I am pretty sure I wasn’t the only one listening in because frankly, it was a good story.

Her friend had obviously asked about her hair which was a warm chestnut brown color, thick and wavy with lovely highlights and almost no frizz. It was well past her waist and probably past her knees as well but it was hard to tell as she was seated and had draped her hair over her lap. The ends of her hair danced around her ankles. She occasionally ran her fingers through it as she told her story.

“I get it caught in all kinds of things,” she said to her friend, “car doors, elevators, chairs, and once I got caught in a man’s watch as he walked past. That was embarrassing. I can’t say it’s ever gotten completely stuck on anything. Other than tape, I have to be careful when wrapping presents so that I don’t tape myself to the package.”

Her friend laughs with her. Some of us around the café chuckle quietly to ourselves. If she hears us, she gives no indication. “The weirdest, though, is people touching my hair. In lines at the grocery store and sometimes just in the street people walk up and grab my hair. It is usually kids who don’t think. But I’ve had adults do it. I just look at them like they are crazy and they either apologize or else stammer something and slink away. It is like they couldn’t help themselves.”

I know how they feel. I long to touch her hair, but we are strangers and I am pretty shy. I imagine how it would feel. She shakes her head making some of her hair roll across her shoulder in a wave. “I don’t usually mind if someone asks politely but to just grab part of me like that, it’s rude at the very least.”

Her friend shakes her head in sympathy and says something softly under her voice. Our storyteller is amused by her comment and laughs and immediately looks sheepish, “Well…there was this one time…”

I can feel the room slide to the edge of their seats in anticipation. “This was a few years ago, back when my hair wasn’t quite to my knees. I’d be sitting in a movie theater or at a concert and would just toss it over the seat back without thinking too much about what was behind me. It wasn’t long enough to hit anyone or the floor behind me back then so I didn’t pay much attention to what was behind me.

“So I am in this movie and I toss my hair over my back like I always have only it doesn’t drop like it usually does. It feels a little light, y’know? So I kind of fluff it and forget about it. So a few minutes go by and the guy behind me starts to breathe funny. And it is kind of loud and annoying. There aren’t a lot of people in the movie so I turn around and I immediately realize that he has a handful of my hair wrapped around his pecker.

“I am about to freak out and he has this look like a cat caught peeing in my shoe. Then he sort of shudders and shoots his load all over my hair. I couldn’t believe it. I just jerked my hair free from his dick and held it out as I ran to the bathroom to wash it out. By the time I got to the manager he was long gone.”

Her friend looks aghast. She is horrified and a few other people are looking shocked as well even though we are all trying to not listen in – or at least seem like we aren’t.

They cluck about that for a while and say “Men,” in that exasperated tone that only women have mastered and she strokes her hair a few more times protectively before going on. “The thing is, the more I think about it the more horny it makes me. That night I had an orgasm just thinking about this guy jerking off in my hair. I didn’t even get a good look at him, but the idea of a man using my hair like that, well it did something to me.

“So I start looking for cute guys to toss my hair onto ‘by accident’, y’know? See what happens. Some of the nice ones politely say something complementary and hand my hair back. Others turn funny colors and excuse themselves in a hurry. A few look really uncomfortable. There was one guy in an elevator I thought was going to do something because he sort of held my hair in his arms all the way up, but then just let go when I got to my floor.

“It’s never happened again, well, except with guys I was dating, but that was different. And as my hair has gotten longer I keep thinking it is bound to happen again, but it never has.”

She and her friend sit back and settle the check. As they get up my eyes are glued to this woman to see her hair length. She stands and pulls on her long coat and I see the end of her hair peeking out beneath the bottom of the tail. I am so intent on finding out how long it is I don’t see her pull her hair up out of the collar and drop it behind her. It lands on my head and slides over my face and arms.

I am instantly hard as she smiles at me and winks. I run my fingers through her hair and let it fall into place just gracing the tops of her heels. I drop some cash on the table and follow her out. I don’t know whether we are going to a movie or to ride on a bus, all I know is that I am going to get to feel that lovely hair one more time.