My Hair-Adventure in Frankfurt

by HairCumLover

I spent the last weekend from saturday to sunday in a small hotel close to the Frankfurt Main-Railstation. The hotel was a very good rated but cheaper one, so I did not expect that much, but I got more than i thought...

The receptionist from saturday to sunday was a russian woman, i guess around 30, that spoke German and English as well. She appeared to be bored, a bit cold hearted and also a bit unfriendly, but she had straight and quite thick darker blonde hair down to her hips, all in the same lenght, that she wore sideparted. I am not that much into blondes usually, but into long hair and strict ladies in uniforms, so her hotel uniform completed the package for me.

I needed some reasons to see her more often, so I visited her at the counter a few times and lied about my door card not working, missing stuff in my room and a few other little white lies, but when i came down the forth time she laughed and asked me If I came down that often to complain or to see her.

Since it looked like she did not mind my little stalking i told her, that i am impressed by her look in that uniform and her mane. She laughed and we started talking a lot when no other guests were around. She also played with her hair a lot, made fun herself about looking like the hotel domina and even started touching my arm and my legs when she laughed while we talked. Because of that i decided reach over the counter to play with her hair a bit and she didn't mind at all...

I invited her to a drink and since the hotel has no bar and she didn't want to walk around Frankfurt after her long shift she agreed to come to my room to drink a few beers from the mini bar. Luckily the mini bar was free of charge and so we had a couple of beers, talked and laughed a lot and i played with her hair a lot as well. She got in a cuddly mood because of that, or maybe because of the beer and honestly i did not care about the reason in this moment, and we started to kiss.

While we kissed she also said she ist not as strict as she looked and also her talking made it sound like she might enjoy a strict treatment herself. I thought i give it a try, grabbed her hair in a ponytail and pulled her head back to kiss her neck. She really enjoyed that as well, even when i pulled harder, and my jeans started to get very tight. With my other hand i placed her hand between my legs. She made a little dirty laugh and started to massage this area. After a minute or two she opend my pants and stroked my hard penis.

The next time i pulled her mane i also boldly tried to force her head down to my penis. She tried to work against the movement, but since she did not stop the stroking i used more force and when her face reached my crotch she kissed and lightly licked the tip of my dick. I pushed her head down a bit, forcing my stiffy between her lips, and even if she played like she did not want to suck it i could hear muffled giggling and groaning. I took this as a sign to fulfill one of my fantasies finally...

Since i still had her by her ponytail i started to move her head up an down and when i felt her lips locking around my dick it was time to increase the speed and preasure as i wanted to. Maybe we both enjoyed it more than we thought or maybe we just were totally drunk because she even giggled when i pushed to deep and she gagged on my cock and each gagging and giggling made me force her more... Two drunks living a fantasy?

I got up and she kneeled in front of me. I let go of her ponytail hair just to form her mane into two pigtails that i started to use as handles. Sometimes i used them to move her head back and forth on my penis, sometime i used them to hold her head in position roughly so i could fuck her mouth. Sometimes she gagged and once it sounded like she would throw up, but I was on fire and wanted to see how far (or deep) i could go... guess watching to many videos like that on Xvid did help...

First i used the silky handles i made to push deeper and then i grabbed all her hair in a big bun and with all my fingers in it i held her head in place to deepthroat her. She obviously had fun trying to take it like a pro from one of the videos and i even slapped the back of her head like they do in those vids. Shortly before i came i pulled my dick out of her throat, let go of her hair so it fell down and shot my load all over her face and of course into her hair since i picked my nickname for a reason...

After that we both took a shower and spent the rest of the night in my room in bed together, No real hair action here so no need to go into further details, and in the morning she had to go home to get fresh stuff for the next working day. I had to get my train back home and so we parted with a big hug and a deep kiss. Noone talked that much, maybe because we both did not want to spoil the happenings from last night or maybe due to embaressement about what we did, and also noone asked if we will meet again...

Will i go back to Frankfurt? Of course! Will i go into that hotel again? Not sure to be honest... Maybe another meeting really will ruin that night...