Personal Opinon

by HairAddict67

Personally, I say absolutely go for it. Here's why: There are many things that seem strange that you'd think wouldn't turn you on at first, but then they do. I remember the first time I thought about girls I was interested in and hearing about what guys did with their hair. Even though it wasn't me, I got excited about the prospect. Partially it makes me think that because their hair really is a cum rag at that point (which is honestly degrading but that doesn't make it any less arousing). However, if your wife is for this, then absolutely. Especially if there is no sex involved and you find people willing to just play with and cum in it. I'm sure there are several hair fetishists out there that would appreciate that.

Many people might tell you that being a cuckold is wrong. It's not. We live in a world where being with one person for the rest of your life is starting to seem a little abstract. I'm not saying that people should go out and sleep with whoever, but if the people you are with are okay with sharing, then why not? Personally, if I was you, I think it'd be very hot watching my wife have her hair cum in by several other guys. Like I said, not something that I'd consider myself enjoying at first thought, but after some time on the idea, I think it's a kinky idea.

Please give updates as to whether or not anything happens. Ignore those that try to deter you, and just do what makes you and your wife happy. That's the key. As long as you're not hurting anyone and you're happy, then I don't see how it's wrong. Out of curiosity, what does your wife's hair look like?