Show all messages
Galleries
Tips, Tricks and Tools
Long Hair Cam Models
Terms of use

moderated: August 16th 2018 - 6:25 CET

My Girlfriend Knows about my long hair fetish
Saturday, August 4 2018 - 18:50 by hip length lover Reply

A little while back I started dating a women from my local gym called carol. She has mid length light blonde hair. After a few weeks of dating she decided to invite me back to her place. She made me a drink of coffee and sat next to on the sofa. After a few seconds of staring at each other we starting kissing. I started running my hand up her back and through her hair. After a few minutes she pulled back and said do you like running your hands through my long hair. very I said I was getting quite hard a this stage. I'm glad you like it if you like you can play with it a bit more and later on you can help me wash it. at that we kissed and I ran both hands all over her body and hair.

Entire Thread for: My Girlfriend Knows about m...    by: hip length lover   ( August 4 2018 - 18:50 CET)
    Congrats!    by: L. Bonero II   (August 4 2018 - 19:59 CET)
    Re: Congrats!    by: Hip hair lover   (August 7 2018 - 16:26 CET)
    Re: My Girlfriend Knows abo...    by: Joey   (August 4 2018 - 20:13 CET)
    Re: Re: My Girlfriend Knows...    by: Hip hair lover   (August 7 2018 - 16:22 CET)
    Re: My Girlfriend Knows abo...    by: megatronman   (August 5 2018 - 16:01 CET)

Advertise   |   Abuse   |   Terms of use   |   Long Hair Cam Girls   |   Femdom Webcams   |   Rss Feed

Femdom Wiki