Re: Re: I'd Flunk for Sure!

by HB

I see it a little different. You start off by just playing with it a little, seeing what she'll let you do. Once your sure she knows your back there playing with her hair, you get a little bolder. Maybe the next class you braid it, or put a barrett in it and see how she reacts. Later that day you see her in school still with her Hair braided or styled as you fixed it that morning. The next day you go and sit in your regular chair, but she's not there. Ten minutes after class starts she comes in late,apologizes to the instructor and comes and sits in her normal seat, right i front of you, even though she could of sat anywhere she wanted. Now you know she's yours. The instructor says were going to watch a movie today and shuts the lights and starts the movie. You take all that soft, silky hair and gather it all up on top of her head, tight, very tight. you pull her head back, still holding it very tight in your fist. You then take out your cock and wrap all that hair around and around and around your cock until you cum all over it. You then let her go. The next day she comes in sits in front of you, turns around says good morning and acts like noting happen. You now have your own sexy Hair slave.