Long hair at the gym

by Hip length lover

While doing my normal workout at gym today i couldn't help noticing a beautiful women with a butt length ponytail working out just over the way. I stared at her hair for a split second before she saw me staring in the mirror in front of her. She turned round and looked at and smiled. I carried on with my workout trying not to look over.She wondered off to the changing rooms. After i finished my work i walked reception and from the female changing room she appeared with her hair up in a bun. She looked at me a smiled while adjusting her bun. She looked up at me and said do want to go in front of me I could be a while cant get my hair to stay up today. Thanks i said then the women from behind the reception desk said just let your down it would a lot easier. At that she just release her hair clip and shook her hair. At the very same moment me and the receptionist went wow your hair amazing. She looked at us both and thanked us both for our kind words running her hand through her hair th e while time. At that she collected her keys from reception and looked directly at me and said hopefully see you again and said I hope so to.

Will i see her again i really hope so.