Re: Re: The ultimate relationship

by Hairfetish2016

Semen’s good for hair because of the many different compounds it contains. It actually contains well over 50 different ones, including hormones, zinc, calcium, fructose and amino acids. In fact, many of the things in semen are also present in many commercially produced hair care products. But here’s the catch. Unlike shampoo and conditioners that are applied to the hair externally, to gain the most benefits hor your hair you really should ingest the product. Again, it wouldn’t be too hard finding a willing man to oblige.

If you’re thinking “no way, I wouldn’t put it in my mouth let alone on my head,” some hair salons are already doing it. To make matters all that worse for you, it doesn’t exactly come from a man either. Some hair salons are using bull semen because it apparently strengthens the hair and promotes growth. But it doesn’t come directly from the bulls urethra. They boil a bulls testes down to a broth and apply an ounce to the hair treatment.

I would said to keep it overnight... but it seem a little bit long and it may have time to dry out... So maybe just a couple minutes or an hour (my opinion)