Nice hairjob

by Randy_Moss

Yeah, so I got a text telling me there was a new Asian girl in town. Backpage.com has been shut down so it seems these operators have already figured out how to advertise around the loss of personal ads. Anyway, I follow the text instructions and arrange a visit with the new girl. We meet at a local motel and she is cute, a little plump, her hair is just about bra strap length, dipped dyed blonde (bottom half). We are on the bed, she is sucking my breasts. She works her way down my belly like she is on her way to blow me, her hair is all over me and it is my favorite texture, soft and silky. I say, "hair is my favorite...do you do hairjob?" She is not sure what that means and says "like this?" She has grabbed half her hair and is swishing it back and forth over my cock and balls. I enjoy the sensation for a few minutes and say "no, more like this." I took up a luscious handful and stroked my dick with it. She gets it and starts jerking me off with her hair in her hand like she is hitchhiking to the moon. A couple of minutes of this and I blow my load deep into her hair. She keeps at it, I had to get her to take a break and let me relax. She stands and says "I take shower" while she was pointing with her index finger at knot of cum in her mane. "go ahead," I said. Sat back, relaxed, and smiled.