Re: Some thoughts and acknowledgements

by Haircosmo

The only criticism I have for the all the hairjob videos posted here is that it doesn't ever seem that the guy really enjoys the hair fetish. He always appears rushed and uninterested.

Part of the interest for me is how much of a turn on it is for the guy who enjoys the hair. I want to see more guys showing their excitement for the fact that they get to touch and play with silky hair. It would be like walking in their hair fetish shoes.

Whether it be copping a feel of an unknowing woman's silky hair or the pleasure of standing behind a woman's head of silky hair and slowly inserting your penis into her hair. My favorite is to stand behind the hair and allow the penis to touch her hair and the scalp of her head. To rub it up against her scalp and then to wrap the silky hair around the shaft ever so slowly and carefully.

Brushing and smelling and pressing into curls or a loose bun are also exciting too. Gathering the hair around the balls and having her head rest against the shaft. Pushing up against the back of her head and then down to the nape of her neck.

For an beautiful silky updo I think allowing the part above the nape of her neck to be slightly looser so that the penis can run up the nape of her neck and then be inserted between the thick silky bun and back of her head. This would be an explosion within.

I guess you could call it positional hair fetish. How many different ways you can rub your dick in silky hair.

I am always on the look out for male hairdresser videos with a hair fetish and how he could find ways to find pleasure while caring for silky hair. I also look for massage videos where the guy situates himself for a woman with long hair to do a head and neck massage finding a way to to do a hairjob during the massage. Those would be incredible videos!