Re: Re: Some thoughts and acknowledgements

by Hairfetish2016

My video title looking the same because : lets call a hairjob a hairjob and a brunette a brunette ... you know what i mean ! After uploading 50-100 videos and now over 1000 i cannot put a "unique" title for each ! I do it also for keywords in referencing for search engine,etc. And i dont want to put models name in the video for privacy issues.

Some long hair models videos that i posted has been deleted due to complains or dmca request. So theres some models that i cannot post or re-post videos of them.

Also i have to deal with the cost the performers asking to do that kind of stuff and i cannot really manage how they will do it. I try my best to manage them to do it certains way but sometime... you know ... they are doing what they want and show what they want too.And sometime they not speaking english very well or not really understanding what hairfetish is (or its their first time).

Im not mad. Just wanted to clarify some point ! I take notes of your comments ! I really apreciate what you said ! Hope you will enjoy my next videos and keep following me ! Have a good day my friend ! Sorry if my english is not perfect ... its not my first language !

Thank !