THE ANGEL WITH THE GOLDEN HAIR FROM HELL

by ivyy

I am a beautiful white Angel with golden hair. But I'm not a good Angel, because I come from Hell. I know how much you love my infinitely long hair, I'm your most obsessive fantasy ever. And you You are completely by the vision of my golden hair, it seems to you to dream in open eyes! I propose you with a sweet voice a bargain: I'll let you touch forever, my beautiful golden hair in exchange only of your soul You can not believe in your ears ... what is your soul in comparison to the eternal fulfillment of your most obsessive fantasy? You accept without thinking twice, then approach me and bring my hair to you but as soon as you touch them something extremely frightening, a loud thunder makes you shake your brain and I, your golden-haired angel, make me a laughing demon. I signed your condemnation to , you're done ... My hair in fact are venomous snakes and you will live eternity trapped with them. Your torment will never end and your soul now belongs to me.

clips4sale.com/studio/110760/18258054/THE+ANGEL+WITH+THE+GOLDEN+HAIR+FROM+HELL.HD+wmv