Luna (story)

by Willno Tell

Hi folks, today is your lucky day, as I will publish the whole part of the Luna story I wrote so far.

Warning

This story is pretty explicit, hence not for minors.

It includes detailed descriptions of super long hair, arousing scenes of wetlook, masturbation, oral and vaginal sex, cum on body and hair as well as cum in mouth. Please note some described scenes are of messy topics, involving cum and vomit. If this is not up to your taste, please don't start reading. It can certainly disturb your peace of soal. The story is purely fictive.

Furthermore I apologize for mistakes in my writing - I am no native English speaker.

Comments are welcome in reply to this message in the forum.

Well, now here we go. Enjoy. Oh, and be prepared - this just purely wastes part of your lifetime

== Luna ==

It had been a tough day, down there at the gym. Friday being last working day of the week, people usually stop their business early to start enjoying the weekend. Many of them spend a few hours for body exercise, before they head off to the evening pleasures.

These evenings were still hot - autumn didn't start yet, and the heat of the summer day just didn't seem to cool down after sunset. Usually our gym was quite enjoyable due to the air conditioned climate - just today our aircon failed, and temperatures inside were even worse compared to the outside heat.

I had been giving gym lessons the whole evening. In spite of the heat many people joined, and the warmth had a positive effect on the muscles, giving the sportive audience a further motivation.

It had been the third or forth group that evening when I noticed her. Her body statue was small, as she was of Asian race. She didn't look like Japanese, but I was unable to tell which Asien culture she originated from. Her hair was of truly deep jet black color, and her pony tail fell down between her shoulder blades. While she was looking sideways during her steps I realized her pony tail rooted in a large coil of hair, fixed by two crossing chop sticks. The coil of hair was fixed tight, yet suggested a massive amount of hair.

God, I always loved the structure of Asian hair, deep black, of strong fibre, yet so soft to the touch. Amazingly shiny and silky. During her moves, her pony tail bounced and swung, resting after every move in perfect silky condition between her shoulders.

Being Asien, her skin was light, clear and clean, and in strong contrast to the darkness of her hair and eyes.

For an Asian girl, her body shape was different to what I expected - she wasn't one of the often too skinny Asian girls, she had just the perfect body shape for my taste.

Due to her tight white shirt one just had to notice a pair of breasts of just the right size for her body height. It seemed to me that her breasts were quite firm, as during exercise and due to rubbing of her skin to the shirt, at times her nipples pushed a bit out of the round shape of her breasts. Paired with a most lovely ass, she also posessed that small tiny gap appearing between her thighs, directly below her crotch which was just covered by a mini skirt. Such a leg gap always has a most erotic effect to me. It just drives me nuts to see girls having nicely shaped legs, both legs perfectly aligned and the leg skin touching - and just very near below their crotch the skin separating to form a little gap, giving way to see what is behind, a gap having just the size of 2 fingers wide, just enough space for...

But it wasn't an arousal due to her leg gap which made me watch her more frequently compared to how often I observed the rest of my training audience. It was the expression of her face, the very light sign of a smile, which drew my special attention. Overall, she gave the impression to rest within herself, slightly isolated maybe from the surrounding, shy for sure. But then again, that tiny bit of a smile which seemed to escape from her inner soul made her appear special.

The heat in the gym room certainly did not only keep the muscles warm - sweat soon started to glisten on forehead, arms and legs of the gym class participants. Trying to reduce the heat, a thin film of humidity soon formed on all open surfaces of their bodies. Those areas covered with textile didn't produce less sweat - the textile just immediately absorbed the humidity.

Whoever chose a colored or dark shirt did optically suffer from the efforts - the textile soaked with sweat darkened, clearly indicating the physical stress by streaks and areas of increased wetness.

That girl with the captivating, hardly noticable smile however gave me the enjoyment of observing her white shirt drinking up her body sweat, resulting in some areas of noticable wetness, of thin white textile clinging to her skin, increasing the awareness of her perfect body shape. Towards the end of the class it was quite noticable that she did not wear a bra at all.

One more class, and my own work day was done as well. Being a trainer I had access to a more comfortable locker room with an own shower section. The junction door to the gym member room clearly indicated "Private", and as so far none of the paying gym members tried to access, even us trainers from time to time forgot to lock the junction door when we used our rooms.

After stepping out of my clothes I walked under the shower, selecting a comfortable yet not too hot temperature, closed my eyes and gave my muscles time to soften and relax. I tilted my head back against the wall and enjoyed the moment of inner silence when I gained certainty that I heard silent breathing nearby.

I opened my eyes and looked straight into the dark eyes of an Asian face which carried a barely noticable smile. Her hair was a bit more in disorder now, more shiny and glistening due to the humidity of sweat. A little part of it fell into her face, with some single strands of it sticking to her skin. Even the surprise of her appearance took by far most of my attention, I noticed that one little strand of her hair just touched the corner of her lips, by chance fallen into place as such that ends of that strand of hair ended just between her full lips which were slightly apart.

Not being a shy boy I did not try to hide myself - I assumed she had been standing there, two arm lengths away from me, for some moments already, giving her enough time to scan my sportive body shape. At this moment however it did not seem at all she took attention of my very naked appearance, her eyes did rest on mine, and the little smile suddenly seemed to me as a smile of knowledge about my inner side, about my secrets and my most lustful desires.

"I noticed you were watching me" she said silently with a lovely voice. She took me by surprise for just a second.

"Of course I watched you, it is my job" I responded maybe a bit too hastily. She smiled a bit more now, still knowingly.

"But you looked at me in a specific way" she said.

"Who are you" I asked, trying to escape the situation.

"I am Luna" she replied.

I couldn't keep my eyes fixed on hers, and following my male instinct, I again scanned down her body. She still wore that white shirt which didn't yet have enough time to dry. At end of the class, her sweat had soaked the texture at specific locations - the lower line of her breasts was clearly visible as the textile had been quite wet there. Her neckline had as well been very humid back in class.

Now, the humidity did more evenly spread through the fabric, resulting not in a see-through effect, but in a stronger clinging of the fabric to her skin. In fact it seemed a bit as if her own skin was coated with white fabric, not leaving much space to imagination. This time, her nipples strongly pressed against the humid shirt, almost as if my nakedness did arouse her.

She still wore that maybe a bit too short mini skirt, but she had taken off her gym shoes, allowing me to notice her lovely small feet, featuring toes with nails painted in a very light matte color, suiting her skin color nicely.

When my view met her eyes again, something inside myself happened. My body suddenly felt tense, and it seemed to me as if our minds would meet a first time. She couldn't possibly have noticed, but thinking about it I am sure that he eyes slightly widened within that very moment.

"You asked yourself how long it is", Luna said with her soft voice.

"It?", I asked, pretending not to know her meaning.

Again she smiled as if my most secret thoughts were an open book to her. She slowly lifted her arms up to reach behind her head, where the screw-like chopsticks held her hair. With her arms lifted like this, her body came to a perfect shape: wonderfully toned legs, just perfectly rounded hips paired with a small waist. The sweaty white shirt sticking to a tight muscular belly, above it firm breasts with erect nipples which would make every observer blush. Plus the most beautiful Asian face, appearing so naive yet so full of secrets and desire, the full lips slightly apart, the perly white teeth slightly exposed.

Only with enough distance for the shower water not to touch her, she slowly turned around to give me a good view of her back. The short moment was enough to notice the firmness of her small ass, and the nice shape of her shoulder blades which were strongly visible due to herself reaching for the chopsticks. Then she removed both of the pins with her long fingers, and the next few seconds pushed me close to heaven.

As much as her visit in the shower was unexpected, the beauty of her hair unfolding was unexpected as well. Slowly, as a sliding serpent, the coil of her hair started to turn. With every turning inch of the coil, the strand of it gained volume. Soon the tight coil was grown to the size of two adjacent fists, with the section of the open ponytail slowly extending downwards. Finally, the laws of physics took over, and the unfolded hair started to tumble down in a slow spiraling way. The curtain of slick straight Asian hair swinging down in front of me was massive. Not only her hair was super well taken care of, shiny and catching the artifical ceiling light in brightest reflections. The amount of hair was massive, even for a girl of Asian race as herself. It fell downwards with such weight and force that I expected a soft "thud" once it would come to a stop in a fall which seemed to take forever. And forever it fell, from the middle of her back down to her waist, bouncing onto her tiny firm ass, still falling to touch her thighs, to finally come to a stop at the middle of her lower legs.

Yet it was not a full stop, as the hair section below her ass still swung from one side to the other, as to prove that physics were still intact and static energy transforms by change of height into kinetic motion. Once her hair came to slower motion, I noticed Luna could have grown her hair easily even further - the horizontal volume at the ends of her tresses was nearly the same as at her shoulders, there was no change in color or texture, and the blunt cut at the bottom suggested frequent clean trims.

Finally, her hair rested in a wonderful downward stream of jet black color, only partially covering the width of her shoulders, yet fully covering her little bum, and wonderfully flowing down to nearly touch the floor. The hair between her shoulders showed a thickness which I estimated as half an inch - half an inch between the outer layer of hair till I would reach the thin textile which clinged so beautifully to her skin!

It was that moment she turned back to face me, carefully observing my facial expression - yet it couldn't have escaped her attention how my manhood reacted to the beauty of her now open hair. Me on my part certainly felt the blood increasing the size of my best body part.

Her lips parted again in that moment of my strong desire, and without hesitation she took one further step towards me, not yet coming close enough for us to touch.

It was clear for me that she wanted to thoroughly enjoy the moment of having me watch her change. And indeed her complete appearance started to change again by that one step which brought her into the range of the continuously spraying shower water.

The water touched her body like thousands of caressing hands. Tiny droplets landed on her head, immediately accompanied by further drops, quickly creating thin streams of clear water running down her hair. Small lines of water started to run down aside of her face, down her chin and neck.

The water made her hair even increase in shine, which I thought impossible, soaking it finally from top to bottom. Even not able to see it, I knew the water would strongly increase the weight of her hair, and the free floating part below her ass would start to gather all by itself to form a sheet of super glistening dark black water, pouring out at the end in several lines to finally reach the nearby floor.

The wetness left even more thin strands of hair to stick against her lovely face. With her hand she reached up to arrange them, but contrary to my expectation she took some soaked strands to her parted lips to allow them to enter her lustfull mouth. It was just as if she read the deepest desires of my mind.

The water was fast at soaking her clothes - maybe a bit too fast for my taste, as I would have enjoyed to see her get wet more slowly. Soon enough the white fabric stopped hiding her body from my eyes, the shirt became a second skin to her perfect shape. Her breasts were clearly visible now, with lovely, not too dark areolas, and a breast size just perfect for my hands. Her belly was flat, and even the slight indenting of skin around her belly button was matched by the glistening transparent textile - which she maybe even intentionally selected before she went to the gym class.

The mini skirt was now as well stuck to her body, sticking against her love triangle. Due to being soaked, the fabric had already changed its character and became transparent enough to reveal that Luna did not select any underwear at all that morning. Dressed in clothes, she stood before me, nearly naked to my eyes.

This time it was me taking the last step towards her. Our faces nearly touched each other, with our eyes in steady connection. It was that moment that I noticed the special scent of her which I ever enjoyed so much afterwards. A scent of oriental character, light, with the fresh color of lemon and a not too dominant touch of most feminine elements. It was a smell of youth, a smell of desire, a smell of lust, a smell of promised satisfaction. This scent of her, together with her wetness, made me reach full hardness even before our lips met.

Immediately upon contact of our lips I knew the nature of her sexuality. She was lustfull, yet resistant. She was shy, yet exploring. Her way of kissing was discovering, curious, demanding. To feel her lips was heaven. They were warm and soft. Intentionally she had closed her lips shortly before we kissed, just to allow me to feel their softness to the full extend. Only a brief moment afterwards I felt how she opened just a tiny bit, inviting my tongue to enter. Her own tongue was expecting me, slowly caressing mine with warm wetness and a similar fresh taste as her own scent. Some of her black hair was still stuck between her lips, and feeling it during our play excited me even further. The excitement, passion and love of our kiss was promising an even more intense experience.

And indeed, as if she had read my desires, she moved her body close to mine to feel my erection. Just as the warmth of her skin gave my cock a small jump, she reacted with a quick moan and an unintentional small bite of my tongue. This took me over. With one hand I touched her head, feeling the wetness and weight of her soaked black hair, which I grabbed to hold her. My other hand instinctively reached down to her ass, resting again on her heavily soaked hair, squeezing one cheek of her ass through those heavy tresses. Luna again reacted with signs of pleasure, this time pushing her tongue demandingly into my mouth, and I, more than eager, allowed her to do so.

Her way of kissing intensified, and the way how she pressed against me told me she was there just for me. She wanted to be mine, she wanted to give herself away, she wanted to follow.

My hand parted her wet hair to feel her firm bum and to grab it tight for a moment before I lifted her short skirt a bit and let my fingers slide down her ass crack. My middle finger clearly felt her anus react to my touch as it moved over it. As my fingertip touched the skin between her anus and pussy, her body shivered, her nipples most errect pressing against my skin with just her wet shirt as a nearly invisible separation. Her tongue in my mouth was the sign of her desire, she lured me to follow back into her mouth, playing hide and seek, all in the intention to invite me to enter her lustful body. Clearly she begged me, and I followed her wish just at the moment that my tongue passed the border of her lips.

My middle finger easliy separated her pussy lips, feeling the inner heat of her body. I did not have a chance to slowly explore the entrance of her sex as she strongly pushed her back against my hand to have my finger penetrate her even further. The knowledge of just one of my fingers so intensively being pushed inside her by her own movement, that sexual agitation together with the utmost feeling of naughtyness made my cock get even harder. Luna herself obviously enjoyed the moment, as she slowly started to move herself back and forth, just a tiny bit but enough to allow her feel my finger move inside her.

I clearly felt how lubricated she was, and it aroused me even further to imagine how much she longed to finally feel my cock inside her. But it was not my intention to give in to her desires that easily.

I slid my finger out of her pussy quickly and without warning. Luna reacted with disappointment, moving her body slightly backwards in the try to regain contact with my hand. My other hand, which was still grabbing her soaked hair, was holding her tight. The first hand, the middle finger still slippery with her pussy juice, I raised up to her mouth, the middle finger stretched out. As soon as she noticed it, she opened her lips to let my finger enter her mouth, to lustfully lick it clean of her own juices. It felt so wonderful to have her tongue circle around my finger tip and to know that she was tasting her own sex.

Then I withdrew my hand, laid it onto her shoulder, and forced her down to kneel in front of me. In that position, her soaked hair started to slide to both sides, and it moved around her shoulders and engulfed her body. A considerable amount of the length rested on the floor, moving in sync with the flowing water.

Her eyes met my erected cock with desire, pleasure and hunger.

Her hand grabbed my pole, she firmly pressed it to test its hardness. My cock was up to his full size and erection, and Luna moaned in pleasure. She looked up to me, slightly opening her lips and smiling. She licked her lips to even increase my fire, then she started to lick along the shaft of my cock to taste it. I wasn't up for games, so I grabbed her head with both hands, positioned her mouth in front of the tip of my cock, then pushed into the warmth of her opening. More than willing she started to bounce her head, wrapped her lips around my shaft, and sucked the cock while the shower continued to provide a pleasant wetness to us. Her sucking was experienced, she knew very well how to keep pressure around the cock while using her tongue to either twirl around its head or to use it to apply further pressure to the bottom of the whole length.

It was very erotic to see this sexy girl kneel in front of me, totally soaked by the shower water, still wearing her transparent T-Shirt and the mini skirt, with all that jet black hair spread around her, obviously totally aroused by heavily sucking my cock.

"Please," she said, "I need you to use me in every way you imagine. I need you to own me. Don't ask if I like it - just do it, use me to your needs. I want to be your slut."

Wow. I never got such an open invitation. Luna obviously totally gave herself to me, without limits. At first I was hesitating - my mind twirled with sexual desires and ideas which I always wanted to realize, but never could or never had the guts to ask for. The impression of her face and eyes however clearly indicated that she meant what she said, that she would keep her word. In fact she had spoken the words even with a tone of commandment.

I never met a girl yet who was able to deep throat my cock - maybe because mine was not a cock easy to swallow, maybe because there are certainly not as many "normal" girls out there being able to deep throat, opposed to all female porn actors which seem to be born with that ability.

Well, Luna wanted me to treat her as a slut, so why not try it.

"Take it all in", I told her.

"Please call me slut", she said. Oh gosh, she really wanted to be treated bad. Somehow for the time being with her I really needed to forget about mutual respect, treating ladies as princesses, and all the matter which society demands.

"Push all the length into your fuckmouth, you slut!" I said in a more harsh and demanding voice.

Just my talking to her was obviously enough to provide strong additional pleasure. Luna closed her eyes, and suddenly I noticed that her free hand was under her skirt, obviously she started to rub her clit.

She pushed her lips over my hard shaft till I felt the backside of her mouth at my tip. Either my cock truely had a nice length, or her Asian mouth was too tight- so far she covered only about 2/3 of my cock, leaving quite some distance between her lips and the base of my cock.

I needed to overcome her reluctance to go further. I held her head with both hands at the back, withdrew my cock a little bit, then moved it slowly more and more into her mouth. Fast she reached the point where she had stopped before, and again I felt something pressing against the tip of my cock. I directed her head a bit to find the right angle, then continued to push into her. I clearly felt how I passed into her throat, the pressure around the top of my cock increasing. Obviously she didn't practice deep throat frequently, and her throat reacted to the treatment with gagging. Concerned I withdrew my hard cock from her mouth, some lines of her spit and throat lubrication hanging between her lips and my cock.

"Oooooh yes, this makes me feel so used, please don't stop! I love it. Push deep into my throat. Use me! If you want to, make me throw up, that's what I always dreamed of, to be used without mercy!"

Again wow. What a perfect girl. I so often fantasized of fucking a girl deep into her throat. So again I held her head, but this time it took no effort as Luna pushed herself so strongly towards my belly that my cock nearly rammed down her throat till her nose contacted my skin. It felt so great, her tight throat obviously twitching due to the intruder. She withdrew, letting my cock nearly slide out of her mouth just to ram herself onto the shaft again. Looking down at her I now noticed that the mini skirt was now gathered on top of her thighs due to her movements, and I had free sight to her private parts. Her pussy was nicely shaved without any sign of pubic hair, giving her an even younger expression. I was just able to see that Luna did not only rub her clit with her fingers, but with each push of my cock down her throat she pushed two of her fingers deep into her fuckhole to give herself the feeling of being fucked into mouth and pussy at the same time.

Finding that she even lusted for more, I completely dropped all my concerns. Again I grabbed her head, this time not allowing her to move. I pushed my cock deep into her throat, withdrew it. Again. And again. Seen from outside, I practiced quite some ambitious oral sex with this little slutmouth. What do I say, I mouthfucked Luna like hell.

My pushing into her throat made her gag every now and then, till finally she had to give way and spew just a bit of her stomach content to the shower floor.

"Ooooh yes," she coughed, "that turns me on soooo much. Oh gosh, I am so horny, my pussy juice is flowing down my legs. You really know how to use a slut girl." She looked at the little mess she left on the floor between us, while the running water washed it away.

I didn't give her much time to breathe. My cock pushed inbetween her lips again which embraced my shaft, and continued to push in till it rested in her throat. My hips were moving like a hammer, taking full advantage of that sexy girl being at my service.

Luna continued to fingerfuck herself with every of my movements, and only after a short while, she closed her eyes in utmost pleasure and gave a dampened moan. The shivering of her legs told me she experienced her first orgasm, which gave myself the little additional kick to climax myself. I felt my cock balls contracting, so I withdrew my cock. Luna opened her eyes in surprise, but looking at my face she immediately realized I was about to cum, and while still shivering, she quickly moved a bit out of the shower water, pushing out a joyful "Yes, cum onto me, use me as your cum bucket". Then she slid out her tongue and kept her mouth open to receive my load.

I came like I didn't for a long time. My first shot landed as a white line straight across her face, from her chin up to the crown of her hair. The semen landed nearly like a straight string of white color, then slowly sank in between her lips, with a part dropping into her mouth. The top part, which landed on her jet black wet hair, made a wonderful contrast and gave her a tremendous naughty look.

The second eruption was well positioned, and shot completely into her mouth, just the last bit hitting her teeth and lips.

I continued to shoot sperm onto that wonderful girl for what seemed like eternity. I suppose I didn't know what was in me, literally. When I was finished, her lips and cheeks were covered with my glistening white cum. Some lines had reached her black hair and forehead. Then she tilted her head a bit and I noticed the amount of cum I was able to shoot direct between her lips. Her tongue was totally covered by the gathered cream.

Lustfully she smiled at me, I knew she felt like being extra naughty. I quickly turned off the water, kneeled down in front of her, and started to lick my own cum from her face. It tasted nice and salty, and her skin felt hot. She shivered with every lick I did, and I sucked up the cum till I had enough for a good spit. Luna read my mind, opened her mouth again to display the already collected cum, and while holding her chin I spew the gathered cum and my saliva into her mouth.

I repeatingly licking her till she had no place left dirty except of the strings of semen which landed on her hair.

Then, I closed my lips over hers, and penetrated her with my tongue. At the same time I reached down between her legs and pushed two of my fingers into her soaked pussy.

Her reaction was overwhelmed, she grabbed my head, pushing her lips even more strongly against mine, as well as pushing her pussy against my hand to embrace the whole length of my fingers.

My tongue tasted my own cum, her mouth was more than slippery, and with pleasure she passed some of my cum into my own mouth.

As soon as our kiss parted, she opened her mouth again to allow me spit my part back into her mouth.

Then, watching me and making sure I oberved every bit of the show, she opened her lips and made all the gathered cum slowly overflow her mouth. It ran down her lips and chin, and started to form a slimy elastic line once it started to drip. She held her hand under the chin not to have anything wasted, and it was a tremendous turnon to see that slut with my cum hanging down her chin in slimey lines of white. Soon she had to hold both hands as a container to gather all cum and saliva she had spewn out.

Watching my face change to utmost joy, she lifted both hands high above her head, and had the slime slowly drip down onto her hair. White cum landed on her black hair, and slowly started to slide downwards. It was so naughty how Luna applied her cum shampoo. She ran her hands over the crown of her hair, trying to evenly distribute it all over. "Cum is good for hair, you know that, don't you" she said. The cum and saliva left a nice slime coating on her wonderful tresses.

Looking at the end of her hair, she said "Not enough at all, what a pity". "I think you need to clean me before I shrink", I said, pointing my still cum covered cock to her.

More than eager she moved closer, collected some of her hair, and started to rub down my cock to clean it of the last signs of cum, which got stuck nicely on the black tresses.

Once the cock was rubbed clean, she did not allow it to relax. Instead, she again started to lick and suck on it to make it regain strength. At first it seemed impossible for me to obtain hardness that fast. But Luna knew her ways and again I felt as if she read my deepest desires. Looking straight into my eyes, she said "Please enter me with my hair, don't hesitate to use me as your slut, I am begging you".

While tilting her head downwards, she allowed her partially cum covered hair to fall over her face. Her elegant fingers quickly arranged the tresses so her face was thoroughly covered.

Then she approached my cock. Just shortly before contact, she stopped and slid out her tongue. The tip of her tongue penetrated her hair just next to a patch of cum coating, and she moaned in pleasure when her tongue tasted it. Slowly she made her tongue glide along my semi-hard shaft.

Very soon my cock was hard enough. This time she did not move her hair off her face, but left it in a thick layer. Slowly she narrowed the gap between my erect cock and the thick sheet of hair, then my cock had first contact with her super long tresses. It felt cold to the touch, due to her hair still being wet, but the impression did last just a small moment as I sank immediately inbetween her lips and dragged part of her hair into her mouth as well. It looked so very naughty to see my cock move all that hair through her lips into her opened mouth.

Without hesitation she started to push my cock down her throat again. This time the hair inside her mouth did add to the rubbing sensation, and I imagined how her hair slowly soaked with the already applied cum, her own saliva and the slime of the inside of her throat.

It was obvious Luna had a steep learning curve concerning giving deep throat. She moaned with pleasure each time my cock pushed into her small throat, and each time I felt how the tip of my cock moved from the more open space of her mouth down into the small tube of her throat. In between two movements she let my cock slide out of her mouth; it was all covered with the slime it had rubbed out of her throat, and strings of that slime hung between the strands of hair in her mouth and my shaft, slowly swinging as my cock pulsated. She looked so erotic, every nerve pure excitement, her eyes glistening from tears due to giving deep throat, her hair so wet and partly coated with white cum which looked wonderful against the black background. Plus all that saliva and slime hanging between my cock and her mouth, clearly interconnecting us in pleasure.

"Use me to your full pleasure", she whispered while looking into my face. "I enjoy to be treated as a slut, I enjoy having my hair used for pleasure, and I need you to mess it up even more. Let me be your filthy slut, please, push into me hard enough so that I throw up big time", she begged.

Just when I thought all my wishes were realized already, that lustful girl added even more pleasure. How could I serve her own sexual pleasure of being used, even involving her hair? I had read of girls receiving sexual pleasure by throwing up, could Luna be such a girl? Her will to totally give herself up to me turned me on so much that I took not much time to consider.

I grabbed a thick strand of her hair, and pushed it into her mouth. She started to suck it in, and I pushed more and more of its length inbetween her lips, till her mouth was well filled with the black fibres.

I saw how she trembled in agitation of what was to come.

Again she made my cock slide into her mouth, and grabbing her cum covered head I started to facefuck her again without mercy. I clearly felt my cock not only penetrating her lips, but I also penetrated the amount of Asian hair she kept in her mouth. It feelt like fucking a bun of hair - just with a lot of lubrication added to it.

Pushing fast and deep into her throat made squishy noises, and intentionally I reduced my speed to watch my cock nearly slide out of her lips, with a lot of hair still stuck to it, then slowly pushing in till her bottom lips touched my balls, and her nose was touching my belly. Then I shoved my cock even deeper into her, so her nose was pressed strongly against my belly, and I felt her extended tongue touch my balls. Again her throat reacted to the treatment, and she twitched while gagging. This time I did not allow her to escape, and quickly moved my cock just a little bit inside her throat. It released her gag reflex strongly, and two handful of vomit gushed out of her mouth while I was still inside her. It felt so wonderful warm around my cock, as if I had injected huge loads of cum into her.

The vomit fell from my cock and belly down to the shower floor, but this time, it was not washed away. Luna pulled her head back to remove the vomit soaked hair from her mouth, to catch breath - the vomit eruption had suprised her, and she was seeking eye contact to find out what I thought about it. I was smiling down to her, looking at the cum covered slut she was, sitting there on her knees, her transparent shirt revealing her tits, her pussy exposed and her hands resting on her wide spread thighs. When she saw that I was pleased by her performance, she said "Oooh, that is so hot. I felt you so deep inside me. I feel so slutty. Look how my shirt and hair is stained by my own vomit, I look so much like a good slutgirl. Take me like this again, please, make me throw up as much as you like!". When my cock re-entered her mouth, she shivered in lust and pushed again her fingers into her cunt to duplicate my movements.

I didn't need her invitation, as my mind had already shaped the next scene of this fantastic adventure. Again I pushed deep into her, keeping my whole length inside her till my cock started to move, which again made her throw up even more. Her vomit had a lot of slippery digestive slime which made it a lovely substance to mark Luna as the slut she was.

"Take it and coat your hair with it!", I demanded.

Luna looked at me in shock and disbelief. "What? You want me to..."

"You heard me. Take your own mess and shampoo yourself with it, you slut!"

Luna still hesitated, so I gathered a bit of her vomit with my hand, and felt how wonderful its consistence was. It had a light color, was very gooey and drew strings while pulling it from the floor. I laid my hand onto her head, and saw how the slimey substance slowly dripped down along the length. Luna gasped, closed her eyes and shivered with sexual pleasure. "Aaaah, that is so naughty, yes...", she whispered in delight.

As expected I did not have to command her further - Luna now took two handful of her own mess and started to coat her hair with it like it was the best shampoo she ever had. She looked so tremendously sexy while doing it, the white colored mess stucking on her hair, slowly dripping down onto her shirt and body. My cock was fully errect watching her, and drips of pre-cum were already visible at the tip.

Watching me with her slightly hidden smile, she bent forward till her head was close to the rest of vomit on the shower floor. Doing so she had at the same time moved in a way allowing me to have a good side view of her exposed ass, which stood out firmly under her mini skirt.

I decided to take our adventure to another level. I moved behind her, which gave me a great view of her swollen pussy. It was glistening from pussy juice - no pussy I ever saw was so ready to be taken.

Quickly I grabbed Luna by her vomit soaked hair from behind and yanked her head backwards.

"You dirty slut, do you intend to leave our floor messy like this? Look at what you did! I will teach you how to clean things up!"

Then I lowered her head down to the remaining pool of vomit, gathered the whole length of her hair, and while I pushed the heap of hair deep into it, my pulsating cock started to penetrate her pussy.

Her pussy was too tight. My cock bounced off, sliding upwards and gave her asshole a good rub. Luna reacted with a gasp of pleasure.

I had to release her head to grab her hips, to get her into the right position. Then I realigned my cock, and pushed into her little vagina without mercy . Luna tried to escape the punishment, and another gasp made it out of her lustful mouth. I clearly felt how her pussy lips resistantly opened up to my size, and I was sure that it was her tight Asian pussy which made the penetration difficult - even it was more than lubricated by her former climax and her excitement.

Once the head of my cock made it into her cunt, I strongly entered the most private part of Lunas body and pushed the whole length of my cock into her tiny hole. She screamed out in excitement "Yes, oh yes, use me now, I am all yours!".

Then our dance of love started. Fucking her hard from behind felt like no sex I ever head. Her tight pussy massaged my cock like a hand, and each time I nearly withdrew from her pussy, she lustfully pinned herself back onto the whole length. With her moving body, her long hair started to move around in the remaining puddle of vomit. It was such a sexy sight, to see her all messed up, being used solely to my pleasure, yet herself in total pleasure as well. I pushed into her to move her body like a broom, using her hair as a brush to gather up all the slime.

As soon as her hair was fully soaked and filled, I collected it and rested it on her back. Luna now supported her body with arms and knees, her legs apart to allow me to enter her from behind at my full length. What a wonderful view to see her like that, all that cum and vomit soaked hair resting on her back, fluids dripping down the sides, constantly soaking her shirt, making her look like a true slut. When she turned her face towards me, streams of mess ran down her face, partly into her mouth, partly slowly dripping down her chin to the ground, with lots of the slime still not detached but swinging back and forth from her cheeks and chin. I saw from her eyes she was in a different world of sexual pleasure and lust, and with every of my movements I felt how her pussy tighened even more and how she approached heaven.

"Do with me what you want, use me to your full pleasure, but when you cum, make sure you shoot it all over my hair and face", Luna whispered.

That was enough to push me over the edge. I quickly withdrew my cock from her pussy. While I hurried to stand up, she raised her upper body to kneel again and pulled her hair to her front to offer its whole length to me. This time she kept her mouth shut, eager to receive my load exclusively onto her skin and hair. My semen shot fast out of my shaft, hitting her face hard with some cum being repelled sideways over the hair at her temple. The next load fully made it onto her tresses at height of her shoulder. With her special smile she quickly tilted her head so my third shot drew a line over the crown of her head.

When I was spent, her face was lovely covered and glistening with my male fluids, with quite some shots which crossed over her jet black hair. Very slowly, to allow me to fully enjoy the view, she started to use her hair to rub the semen off of her face. She used her hair like a tissue, and with each swipe my cum was slowly penetrating the black strand of hair she held between her fingers, nicely coating it with milky appearance. Luna slid her tongue out of her full lips each time the strand was holding enough cum, licking along the strand while enjoying the taste of it, allowing it to glide inbetween her lips and erotically sucking every single drop of cum out of it. The shivering of her hips showed she was feeling intense pleasure by doing so, and the fact that at times she licked off part of her own glistening vomit seemed to turn her on even more.

After she had cleaned her face, Luna slid her hands over the length of her hair to ensure the remaining streaks of cum got nicely distributed as well. Then she carefully started to gather the whole length of her hair, starting from the very end, by forming loops of half the length of her arm. With all hair gathered in one hand in several loops, she raised her hand above her head. Water, vomit and some of my cum started to drip out of the multiple loops, back onto her head. And again, as if reading my mind, she slowly raised her other hand to grab around the most top part of that looped hair.

Closing her eyes, she slowly started to move her grip down and to squeeze out of the hair whatever it held. Fluids and tiny pieces of digested food started to run from it, falling down onto her head, running in thick streaks over her head and face, falling from her chin onto her transparent white shirt and again bringing it to the state of glistening wetness. Her litttle nipples were so erect.

Even disgusting as it was, it had a tremendously strong erotic notion to it. Never having expected it to happen in my lifetime, here I was, with a girl of such amazing beauty and body, such strong libido, obviously most eager to please me while receiving pleasure as well, and without limits to the liking of getting wet and messy. With a strong shivering of her body, and even without further physical stimulation, Luna now started to climax. At the heigth of her orgasm she finally opened her mouth wide to allow those fluids to run into it, to slowly fill it till the special mixture started to overflow. As her orgasm receeded, she slowly closed her mouth again, pushing the content out and over her shirt.

Then, she released her hair, carefully wiped her eyes with her fingers, looked up at me and gave me the most happy face I had seen that day.

"Oh my god", she said, "that was so amazing. I never came so hard, and I even came several times. Would you mind to keep me?"

The choice of her wording was strange, yet I was already bonded to that girl. "Yes, I will keep you", I replied. I lifted her up, pulled her back into the hot shower stream, embraced her, and we started cleaning ourselves.

.end (so far)