my experience with different girl's hairs

by hair lover Website: kinkyforums

I will talk about my experience with different girl's hairs . I have touched and played with almost more than 10 different girl's hair from different Nationalities.

I have touched ( Philippines, Indians, Arabic, Chinese, Pakistan, Vietnam ) hairs .

I have "hair fetish" .

what are the softest hair ?

Vietnamese ,Pakistan , and Arabic girl.

what are the thickest hair?

Chinese and Vietnamese girl.

(Indians, Arabic, Chinese, Pakistan, Vietnam) hairs are the most good feeling , I mean when you touch it you will feel it's like a real and actual hair. Philippines hairs are good and soft but when you touch it , it feels like Plastic ; maybe because it's not so much thick .

Arabic hairs are same as Pakistan , soft , but sure Pakistanis more thick.

Vietnamese are different story ; Vietnamese have thick and soft and so black hairs. so many Vietnamese girls they like long hair so they keep their hairs so long.

Chinese are thick , Chinese near to Philippines but sure better because they have so thick hair.

Indians they have thick and long hair but not like Pakistanis hair , Pakistanis more softer , I was thinking they are the same but what I have tried are different , some Indians

girl have thick and soft hair and the others No.

I can rate them like this :

Philippines (4 of 10) , Indians( 5 of 10 ) , Arabic ( 6 of 10 ) , Chinese ( 4.5 of 10), Pakistan ( 6 of 10 ) , Vietnam ( 8 of 10 ) .