Re: Re: Re: Part 4 of the Hairem series is up!

by Grand Puba

Oh I'm so glad you like the idea! I too am a big fan of mother/son incest! I've always liked the name Lizzy for a mother who wants to please her son, she has dirty blonde hair to her shoulders that flips up at the ends and straight across bangs above her eyebrows, but when she's just about to go in for a trim because her hair grows incredibly fast, her son Joe seduces her, and the sex is so amazing that she agrees to his demands to not get a haircut! I just really would like to hear you tell the tale of her bangs growing over her eyes, nose, and longer as well as the rest of her hair getting extremely long, I think that would be amazing, also as an added bonus and subplot, I figured we could throw in his 19 year old younger sister, Ash into the mix, I figured Ash could have a bit of an Emo side with jet black hair that falls to her mid back (at first lol) and purple streaks in her bangs! I want to let you decide how Ash and her hair falls into this, you are the master, so I'm excited to see what you come up with! Thank you again good sir!!!