Old story

by x

This is an old story, not mine, but I did take some literary license to enhance it a bit for those of us who love long hair and fur. For me, I imagined the 3 women in this section to be some of our favorites from this forum.

The Fur Farm - Part Hair 1

He figured that he had driven about 2 hours. He had not checked the time of his departure from the last gasoline station, but he knew he was pretty far away from any major city due to the poor radio reception. The snow had continued to fall and the driving was pretty tricky. The tall pine trees lining the road were very large here he thought. He loved this part of the country, the isolation, the beauty, and his summer trips this far away from the city had been a pleasant change for him. He was delighted that he had decided to make this trip in the winter months, even though the driving conditions had slowed him down. He was in no hurry, anyway. He would simply continue to the next city and get a room for the night, but he was not tired now.

First he noticed the flashing lights ahead, and as he slowed, he could see the red flairs on the roadway. The image of the police car came into view as he approached. The trooper waved a red flashalight at him, warning him of impending danger, and he brought his car to a gentle stop. The trooper approached him, having difficulty walking in the falling snow. "Good evening. We have a bridge out about a mile down the road. The snow plow hit one of the side walls and we have to re-direct traffic until the bridge is checked out tomorrow.", she said. "Well, thanks for stopping me. Pretty cold night to be out up in these parts. How can I get back onto the interstate from here?", he asked. "Turn around, and take the first road on your right, it's marked pretty well by a large sign for a campground, just about 2 blocks back the way you came. The campground has been closed since the first snowfall, but you will be able to make out the sign pretty easily. As I said, turn right at the sign and proceed for about 45 minutes and you will find the on-ramp for the interstate. Say, why were you so far away from the interstate at this time of night anyway?", she asked. "I had planned to take this side trip all summer, I have until next Tuesday before I have to make my next call...I'm in Sales and Installation, commerical exercise equipment.... self employed.....And I just finished my last job a little early. I don't have any pressing matters to go home to and I've never been in this part of the country during winter before. I just decided to check it out... Sure is beautiful up her in the North Woods......I love the views from this high ground in the summertime.", he replied. "Said you had until next Tuesday, well you've got plenty of time to travel. Engineering, Huh, sounds complicated...Well, turn around carefully, and don't get stuck, then look for that turn back there. I just came down that way and the road is pretty good. You should have no trouble if you take it easy.", she said. He noticed that she was, from what little he could see, a very pretty woman. Funny how people select their line of work, but this far North he supposed that would be a pretty safe job for just about anyone. Probably not much happening this far from the crowded cities... He carefully turned the car around and headed back the way he came. When the trooper saw him make that right turn she walked over to her police car and picked up the microphone. She changed the frequency of the radio. She spoke for a minute and then re-set the radio. The trooper turned off her flashing lights and drove off into the impending darkness, smiling, half-laughing. She was glad that she had not had to be there very long. He was only the second car she had stopped and he looked like "a winner" to her. As she passed the parked snowplow, she waved to the fur-coated woman sitting in the cab. The snowplow started up and drove off in the direction that the man had taken. The driving was not all that bad, and he continued along carefully as the snow continued to fall. The sky was black now. The headlights played little games with the images ahead of him. He was beginning to tire of the driving and decided He would stop at the first motel he found.

After a bit, the snow was started falling more heavily, and the road was getting more difficult to travel on. He continued along, more slowly now, and was glad to see another vehicle on this road besides his own since he had made that turn. The snowplow was off to the side of the road, stopped. He noticed that the road directly ahead of him was much worse to travel, the snow considerably deeper, and he wondered weather he could make it any further. He stopped alongside the snow plow. He opened his door, and a window of the snowplow also opened. He yelled out of his car, "How much further to the interstate?". The woman's voice replied, "Well, it's not all that far of a drive in normal conditions, but tonight you'll never make it. We won't have the road cleared that far until near morning. I suggest you go back the way you came." Oh crap, he thought, that is not an alternative. Maybe she knows someplace I could stay for the night. "Miss", he yelled out the window, "is there a town nearby back down one of those side roads where I could find a motel or boarding house, or someplace to stay tonight?" "Sure, just turn around and go back about 2 miles. There is a farmhouse up on the hill in the woods to your right. All you will see is the driveway entrance on your right side. The house has a long driveway, but they keep it cleared pretty well. The mailbox has the image of a large fox on the top of it, you know, made out of sheet metal. You will know when you are there. They take in travelers from time to time. I'm sure youl will be welcomed." she said. He thanked her and turned his car around.

He proceeded as she had directed and found the driveway easily. He turned, and sure enough, the roadway had been recently plowed. He drove some distance, thank goodness that he did not have to get out and open the gate, as the snow was falling very heavily now. He turned a bend in the driveway and before him, nestled in the trees, was a large ranch house. The house had some lights on inside. There was a large modern single story barn building off to his right. From what he could see, the place was pretty large, the house was very long and looked to be modern and very expensive. "Boy", he thought to himself, "this place reeks of money. Who ever built this joint sure spent the bucks." Parked in the driveway were two foreign cars, both expensive. He pulled his car alongside of one of them, parked, turned off the motor, and started walking through the snow up to the back door of the house.

He knocked on the door and almost immediately it opened. "Good evening mam," he said, " sorry to bother you but I was told by the snow plow driver down the road that you take in travelers from time to time. I'm pretty lost just now, I'm trying to get to the interstate and the road is not yet cleared. I'd like to rent a room for the night, that is if you have one I could use." He noticed that the woman was very tall, she had very thick, very long red hair, very pretty hair, and she was wearing a fur collared sweater. She had slippers on her feet, and no doubt, the incoming cold air through that partially open door was probably starting to bother her. "Well, come inside. No need to stand out there in the snow. We can talk here in the kitchen.", she replied. He stepped inside, into the warmth. The room was mostly dark, a fireplace glowed at the far end of it, and he was aware that other people were sitting on the couches in the main room. "Here, let me take your coat. I just made a fresh pot of coffee, and there is plenty left over from dinner. Some of the girls will not be coming in tonight due to the weather, so food I've got.", she said. "Thank you. I could use the coffee. Do you have a room I could stay in tonight? I'll be leaving in the morning when the roads are cleared. How much could I pay you for it?", he asked. "Oh, rent a room, well, we've got plenty of sleeping rooms, especially with this snow storm. Don't plan on leaving too early. The snow plows are running a little behind. No need to pay for a room. Not necessary. Glad to have you as my guest.", she replied. "The coffee tastes even better, now that I know that I don't have to drive in this stuff any longer. It's been a long day. Well, thank you very much.", he said.

"Do you like oyster stew?", she asked, "I make the best stew in this part of the country; Sort of my speciality." Without waiting for his reply, she ladled out a large bowl of the hot steaming oyster stew and set it on the kitchen table in front of him. Out came a spoon from a drawer and a bowl of crackers from a cabinet. She poured him another cup of hot coffee. What was he to do? Turn her down? He happened to like oysters. He ate heartily ! She presented him with another bowl full, and he consumed that also. The warmth of the room and the oyster stew relaxed him completely. "I'll show you to your room", she said when he had finished eating, "and you can take a nice hot shower and relax. Just hang up your clothes in the closet, and when you have finished your shower I'll have a nice warm terry cloth robe waiting for you. Come back out to the kitchen and we'll have a drink and talk for awhile." "I'll take up your offer on that shower. Sounds great. I'll be back in a few minutes. Now where is that room?" he asked. "Here, follow me.", she said as she walked just a few steps down a short side hallway and opened the door marked "Guest 1".

He had taken the opportunity to examine her stunning figure from behind as he followed her down the hall. "Boy,", he thought, "she sure is attractive, and that long red hair of hers sure is sexy!" He stepped inside the guestroom and closed the door. The room was just large enough. It had a double bed, one dresser with a mirror on the wall above it, and a large wooden armchair. There were two doors, one to the small closet, and the other gave him entry into the bathroom, which had a sink, toilet, and medium size shower. Clean fresh towels hung from the fixtures, and a new bar of soap and wrapped razor and shaving cream were on the counter of the sink. Two pillows were laid on the bed, and a corner of the spread was turned down, just as you would expect to find in a fine hotel. The furniture and appointments looked to be very expensive, and the room had been nicely decorated. The room had the feel of luxury, country style. "This woman has a really nice place.", he thought, "She must be pretty well taken care of. And she sure is good looking." "Very nice.", he thought as he undressed, placed his clothes in the closet and entered the bathroom. He enjoyed the warmth of the shower.

After his shower he looked for the bathrobe, and found it lying on the bed, and with it was a pair of slippers. Sure enough, the bathrobe was very nicely made, and on the pocket was that emblem of the fox, the same as he had seen on the mailbox. He opened the closet and found that all of his cloths had been removed. A printed notice was hanging there in place of his suit coat which informed him that the "clothing will be cleaned and returned no later than 7:00 am the next morning, Sundays excepted". Only his shoes and belt remained. He found his wallet, money, and credit cards, all accounted for, lying on top of the dresser in a silver tray. "Very classy!", he thought to himself. He opened the door to his room and walked the short distance back to the kitchen, dressed only in the terry cloth robe and slippers. He noticed that he could just barely close the bathrobe. It could have been just a bit larger around the waste, but the length to his knees was just fine.. She acted glad to see him. She smiled and motioned him to sit down at the kitchen table. As he sat down and scooted the chair up to the table the bathrobe parted open from his knees up to the waist belt. His modesty forced him to slide his chair closer to the table, so as to keep his entire lap beneath the table cloth, which hung down about 6 inches over the side. As he slid his chair closer to the table he felt something extremly soft, made of fur brushing against the top of his legs. He could not see under the table, and he was forced to remain where he was, else his opened bathrobe might reveal "something" to her, his "private parts", and he had no idea of how she might react to that.

So, he just sat there, wondering what was hanging under the table. "Well, how did that shower feel?", she asked. "We're glad to have you as our guest. Here, I made a rum and coke for you. I had some fine Jamaican Rum left over from one of our trips, and I thought you might enjoy it. What sort of work do you do?" "I sell exercise equipment to Gyms and Spas. I used to be somewhat of a workout fanatic and so I decided to set up my own small company selling and installing the equipment. I like to travel, and since I am not married, my time is my own. Thats why I left the interstate to take the back roads, just to kill some time and to enjoy the scenery. I had not counted on so much snow this early in the season.", he replied. "Thanks for the rum and coke. I've not had one of these in a long time. What is this farm all about?"

"By the way, your clothing will be cleaned for you, it's just a part of our normal service for all guests. Glad you like the rum drink, that's my favorite." she said. "Well, this farm used to be owned by a family that raised mink for the fur industry. The farmer died several years ago, and his wife inherited the farm. They had one daughter who could not make a profit from the business, and his wife no longer cared to run the farm so she retired somewhere in the South. It turned out that some of the men farm hands were stealing the best pelts, which were of the finest grade, and were selling them outside of her business. She had a good reputation as a quality provider, but she could not manage the farm by herself. She discovered the theft and fired the men. She sold off all of the mink stock and tore down the breading barns. At least that's what I was told.", she said. "Her mother died at about that time, and passed on a large cash inheritance to her. She knew furs very well, after all she was raised "in the business". But she also had a deep seated distrust for men that she thought had ruined her family business, and so she decided to hire only women from that point on.", she continued. "Well, as I you may know, the fur business has fallen on hard times, what with some peoples attitudes. They eat hamburgers, wear leather belts and shoes, and tell others not to raise foxes, minks and others, for the manufacture of fur garments. The daughter was left without a profession, but it is safe to say that she ""had a hard-on"" for those kind of thinkers." she continued. "Well, she loved the feel of furs, and she knew that most men think that a fur coat, or any fur garment for that matter, worn by a woman is a very sexy item. So she decided to "join the underground", join those women who had purchased, or who had been given, beautiful fur coats and who were now afraid to wear them in public. She set up a "training camp", a sort of rest camp, for any woman who wanted to learn to use furs to her advantage. And so this farm was born." She continued, "We make and sell the sexiest fur clothing and "love toys" that the world has ever known. We take pride in our commitment to fur lovers through out the world, and we have customers from just about every corner of the globe. Why this white fox fur collar that I'm wearing is one of our special creations." "Our employees, all of whom are women, know more about furs than any man could ever know. We invite women to come here, learn about the furs and how to use them at one of our "camp sessions" and then they purchase the furs from us. Believe me, our repeat sales business is amazing! Every time we have a "new creation" it's usually sold out for a year or so." "We don't actually raise the pelts, we buy them on the open market. We can use just about any grade of pelt these days because we make a large assortment of "love toys" and this helps to keep the price range very reasonable. Any woman can afford to purchase from us, and so our sales have grown tremendously. We sell only to women, but I know that most of the sales are "engineered" by their boyfriends or husbands. Once the men ""are hooked"" no other woman can take them away from their fur loving' partner, unless she is a fur lover herself. There is always that danger, don't you agree?", she finished. His mind was running at full speed. What had he "walked into". She was very nice, and certainly seemed honest, and she "sure as hell" was sexy. The rum helped him get some courage and he asked, "What is this fur thing hanging under the table for?". "That ""fur thing"" that you are feeling is actually a series of fox fur muffs that we hang under the table. They are always there. That is one of the tricks that we teach girls who attend our training to do, to totally excite "their man" by catching him "off guard" especially on some weekend morning. It's neat to give him something else to think about besides his morning coffee.", she grinned.

Well, what to do? His cock was starting to get hard from the feel of the furs under the table, the effect of the drink, and the beauty of the woman. He was beginning to feel more sexually excited as the rum continued to work on his brain. "Well, what do you say we go over to the couch and catch the weather channel on TV? We may be in for a big storm tonight.", she said as she stood alongside the man still seated at the table. He was afraid to move, his cock was now nearly at full erection. He couldn't control it. He had tried to think of something else just to get calmed down, but the feel of the furs and the sexy attitude of the woman and that gorgeous hair prevented him from having much success. "Look, ma'am", he blurted out, "I'm a little embarrassed just now. I have a, a, a problem, well sort of. I think I'd better sit here for awhile, think I'll just enjoy this cup of coffee if you don't mind." "Oh, so that muff has gotten you a little...excited, has it? Well, I was hoping that it would and that you'd end up with a large firm hard on for me. I'm going crazy being here with all these other women, and I need a man, if you know what I mean.... Hasn't been a man up here for a couple of months. I'm pretty horny, my friend", she said. "Look, most everyone has already gone to bed. There are only 2 other girls in the den, and one of them is sleeping on one of the couches. The other girl is waiting to see if her new boyfriend can make it up here for the weekend, but thats not going to happen for another day at least.. She is interested in the weather, just as I am. And you are my guest! No one will see or care about anything. Here, let me get you a couch pillow to "cover yourself" with.", she said as she turned and quickly moved away. When she returned, she dimmed the kitchen lights to almost off. He could not see very much. She stepped behind him, pulled his chair out from the table and, as he stood up with his back to her, she reached around the front of him and firmly placed the large couch pillow over his genitals. She then spun him around, leaned firmly into him, and kissed him, driving her tongue deeply into his mouth. Without further delay, she grabbed him by his arm and quickly led him to a couch in a darkened corned of the room and gently pushed him down and onto it. She immediately laid down beside him, her head on top of the pillow on his lap, her thick, long red hair falling across the rest of the pillow and over his lap, gently tickling his legs, her white fox collar contrasting with the black pillow. She smiled up at him and blew him a kiss she and gently wiggled her head.

The pillow was made from soft black fox fur. It was rather large, but not too thick. In the very middle of the pillow was a 4 inch diameter hole that went from one side through to the next, and as he was seated, she made sure his cock had been thrust directly up and into this hole. Every move of her head sent shivers of sensual sensation through his body. His cock was totally surrounded by black, soft fur. He could feel her head, and of course her white fox fur collar mixed with her silky red hair on the end of his cock and trailing down his legs. He was getting very excited! Every time she moved, the furs were driven, very softly, into every crevice of his groin area and his very hard cock. The bathrobe covered everything else. To the casual observer, it looked like a man sitting on a couch, wearing a bathrobe, with his girlfriend laying on her back, her head resting on her fur collar on top of a fur pillow on his lap! But he certainly was feeling a whole lot more! She looked up at him and smiled. He was afraid to move! The furs were, at least, warming up a little, and some of the initial shock was wearing off. "Do you like my pillow?", she asked. "That is only the first of our many creations that you can experience. Feel free to move about as much as you like, my sweet. I rather enjoy holding you like this." He was besides himself. He didn't know what to make of all this. He had never had a woman, especially a very sexy woman, do anything even remotely like this to him. He wondered what would happen to him if he lost control and ejaculated into that pillow or her hair. He was afraid to move. He was afraid to touch that pillow or her thick long hair for fear of losing total control, so he just sat there, trying to hold perfectly still. But she was not still. She would slowly move her head from time to time as she watched the TV set. Tickling sensations raced through his body with her every move. He thanked goodness that the robe and his closed legs kept that pillow and her hair from getting into contact with his balls. He knew that he would lose control if that happened. She slowly rolled herself over and onto her stomach, her head still lying on the pillow, never raising it. She slid the white fox collar under her face, not touching his dick. Now he could feel her warm breath, her lips just an inch away from the head of his stiff cock which was now protruding about 3 inches straight up and out of the fur pillow. She moved her lips very close to his cock, not touching it. She laid there, silently for a couple of minutes, just looking at his straining dick. Then, without making any other movement, her tongue flicked out and encircled his dick, licking it, drawing it up against her lips. She kissed his cock, very tenderly, until he thought he could not stand it any more. And then she released it, allowing it to flop back into the furs. He moaned a very soft moan, barely audible. She squirmed her head at his pleasure, her silky main caressing his legs. Using the pillow, furring his cock with gentle squeezes to the side of the pillow, enveloping and then releasing his cock from her furry kissing pillow and lips trap. She was driving him insane. He was not sure that her movements would make him cum. She was not pumping anything. He began to realize that this was just what she wanted to do.....drive him crazy........She was doing a great job..... He was afraid to make any noise.....for fear it would draw the attention of the girl at the far end of the room, maybe even wake up the sleeping girl on the couch. He tried to hold his breath.

He was not prepared for her next move. She gently lifted her head straight upward, and in one motion pulled the pillow that was separating her head from his lap. The immediate furring sensation and the caress of her hair as it was pulled up his legs and left piled across his thighs and cock caused him to gasp. She then quickly raised the pillow and completely buried his entire face into it. His hands flew up to hold the pillow and smother his moan. He was now, by default, furring his own face! Neat! this was a very clever woman. Now, in one fast motion, she side slipped off of his lap, drove her arms down between his slackened legs, and wound up kneeling on the floor with her head and that incredibly soft red hair buried into his lap, his cock sucked deeply into her waiting mouth. He had not seen any of this! He was holding the pillow to his face to keep his noises from escaping, and now his mouth was filled with soft sensual fox fur. He thought he was going to die! She did not move. She held his cock in her mouth, her tongue slowly licking the tip, no other movement could be seen in the darkened corner of the room. Slowly, ever so slowly, she raised her head completely off of his cock, her hair tickling his legs and stomach as she gathered it off of him and piled it in one hand. She quickly produced a small hand towel and covered his straining cock with it. She gently squeezed his dick through the hand towel until she was sure it was dry. She let him relax for a moment, his very hard cock protected by the hand towel now draped across his lap. He started to relax, and she gently placed her mountain of hair over the towel and moved the white fox collar down into the area between the robe and the towel. None of his skin was exposed, so he could not feel her completely envelope his towel wrapped dick in her glorious red silk and the thick white fox collar.

She said to him, "Sweetie, take a deep breath for me, please. Move that pillow off to one side, my lover boy, I want to see your handsome face. Please look into my eyes, my love. Please?" He moved the pillow slightly to the side. What he saw was this beautiful face looking up at him, completely surrounded with her lioness mane and the white fox fur collar. In the middle of it all, and about 1 inch from her lips, stood up that hand towel with his cock was underneath it! She never removed her gaze from his eyes as she removed the towel. Suddenly his cock was enveloped entirely within the thickness her hair mixed with the soft white fur of that collar, it completely disappeared!. All he could see was her eyes, her thick long red hair flowing over her shoulder and sexy soft fox fur collar. He thrust his dick upward and the tip popped out of the fur collar. This was a mistake. This is what she wanted him to do. She then quickly pushed the lower ends of the collar and some fo her under his balls, completely enveloping them. the sensation drove him to cover his face with the black fox pillow to smother his scream, the fur driving into his lips. He further thrust his hips upward trying to lessen the sensation of the silken hair and fur on his balls. She took both hands and pulled the rest of the collar up and over his thrusting cock, completely covering it. His cock and balls were completely smothered in luxurious red hair soft rich white arctic fox fur. He began to leak into the hair and fur micture, and with each leak she would dry off the end of his dick with still more dry fur from the collar. He moaned and trust up and down in the cock hair and fur trap. She giggled as he strained to come, but she held him very softly, never letting too much pressure get to his dick through the furs. He was in Heaven. But he was now able to warm up the silk and furs again, and some of the torture subsided. She released her grip on the furs and let him calm down, his cock now totally exposed to the cool room air, but his balls were still smothered by the ends of her collar and her hair. "I have one last trick I want to show you before we make love tonight, my Sweetie. You have been such a good boy, holding back your cum for me. I want to show you a neat trick. It's called the ""disappearing cock trick"". Now lower that pillow, and watch your cock play hide and seek.", she said to him. He looked down at her smiling face. He saw his cock standing straight up. She then took one side of the white fox collar and slid it out from underneath him, leaving the other end firmly in contact with his hair draped balls. She took a thick length of her hair and loosely let if fall against his stomach. She raised the loose end of the collar above his cock and started to slowly rub it downward against the underside of his stiff prick. Suddenly, he felt something different, a different, cool, furring sensation. How could this be? He had warmed up those white fox furs, hadn't he? He watched with amazement as his cock started to go deeper into the fur. How could this be?

She was simply sliding the fur down his dick, not wrapping it in the fur. But more and more of his cock could not be seen, until, with a quick downward stroke, his cock completely entered the hidden pocket and was now completely entrapped in a sable fur cock sheath built into the inside of the fur collar. It was completely hidden by the long full arctic fox furs. The torture was now to begin in earnest! He slammed the black fox pillow back into his face to smother his moan. His hips jerked downward, trying to free his dick from the hidden sable fur of the sheath, her hair sliding down his stomach towards the fox fur and his balls dropped into her waiting mouth..........just as she had planned. She drew a good strong vacuum on his balls, which prevented his cum from escaping, and she then gently squeezed his throbbing fur enveloped cock with one hand while she took a handful of hair dropping it across his chest and reached up to help push the pillow into his face with the other. She stroked his furred cock, sucked his balls until she knew that he could stand it no longer.

Her sex slave withered before her, caught in her almost finished trap. Both of the other girls now sprang into action. The fur pillow completely blinded him from seeing their approach! Like the gorgeous redhead, these girls were beautiful and whats more, they both had long thick hair down past their butts. One had a dark, wild mane full and fluffy. The other, straight, thick dark blonde with lots of highlights. Both of the girls ran over to the fur and hair smothered man, each grabbing one of his arms and clicking his wrists into the hand cuffs attached to the back of the couch. The ball sucking woman released her grip on her collar and slapped the ankle cuff around his left leg while her right hand dropped away from the pillow that the other girls were now holding across his face, and firmly slapped another cuff around his other ankle. He was firmly strapped to the couch. He was totally helpless. "Well, hello my Sweetie. You were making so much noise that you got the attention of my girlfriends, and they wanted to meet you, so say hello.", she said. The black fox pillow was dropped into his lap, but the fur collar was not removed from his cock. Each of the "new girls" took massive handfuls of their soft hair and opening the top of his robe began rubbing their soft silk on his chest while they drove their tongues into his ears, and then, taking turns, they kised him and forced their tongues deeply into his mouth as they continued to rub his chest with their hair. He struggled against his cuffs. They kissed him furiously, hardly letting him get a breath of air. Just as he thought he would was abotu to lose his mind to the sensations of it all, they stopped kissing him and placed their hands behind his head, draping the full mass of their gorgeous heads of hair over his shoulders, forcing him to look down for the final act.

The redhead "collar girl" pulled the white fox collar up enough to release his cock from within the sable fur hidden pocket. She pulled the furs completely out from under his balls and the girls on his sides jammed the black pillow down between his legs and under him, completely burying his balls down and into the center fur pocket of the pillow. He withered in sexual sensation. The collar girl then said, "Well, my lover boy, what kind of fur do you think is hidden within the other end of this collar? Want to take a guess? Well, cat got your tongue, or did one of those girls bite it off? No answer from you? Well, you are not about to escape it, so get ready for the furring and hair teasing sensation of the nite...........hang on to your cum, cause here it goes..." She slowly slid the white fox collar down the underside of his cock, letting her hair engulf his lap just like before. The furs enveloped his dick slowly, and he could feel another very different furring sensation on his dick. Soon, his cock was out of site, completely within the fur collar, buried beneath her hair and she stroked it through the fur, gently, just as before....! The sensation was too over powering! The silkiest, smoothest feeling he had ever felt on his dick was overtaking him. He thrust upward and even deeper into the furs, his cock now completely inside a chinchilla fur sheath. He started cumming almost immediately. He could no longer control himself. The "collar girl" helped him with the furs, insuring that his cock never left the interior of that hidden chinchilla cock sheath. He blew his wad, the furs absorbed all of it, and he continued to hump away, the girls continued kissing him, rubbing their soft hair all over him, licking him, taunting him, furring him. When the chinchilla fur was completely soaked, the first hidden sable fur was once again pushed down around his dick, and he was made to "fuck the night away" until he had cum into the hidden sable. He was now completely exhausted. As he laid back on the couch, one of the girls squirted something into his mouth, forcing him to drink it. Within minutes he was out cold, sleeping soundly. They released him from his cuffs, rolled him onto a small wheeled stretcher, and took him down the hall. Tomorrow would be another day. This boy was going to learn a few more new tricks. That hormone loaded oyst