You understood it all wrong

by Pats

Hi Zeke,

you understood it not the way it meant to be, but I'm helpful and will give you some hints, what I have said:

1. Exploding_colon is a guarantee to provide us the best (!) superlong haired content in this board. I love his posts very much and already told him earlier - so this don't have to be redundant, because he already know.

2. Because I'm following this board for many many years (since 2007, I think) - I know that he always posts pictures of women, I'm sure he knows by himself already. I mean popular ones like "Alla (/ Allochka) Perkova" or "Desirée" (from #Iforgot_somenudeonlinemagazine#). And because I'm very interested in the name of that women (I know a forum out there - comparable to this one, which HAS a "What's that name of the beauty?"- and a "Rapunzel list"-thread. It's much important to know from what source this picture is and more: What the name of the beautiful women is!

Why?

Because:

What if exploding_colon and good posters like him doesn't have interests in this forum in future anymore and will not deliver any extremely good stuff? I think it's important to transport the resources to us users to find more stuff from these girls by ourselves - which would even cause into MORE content from the same beauty for all of us. In this way, it's a barrel burst. Nice to look at it, but you will start starving for more. Ha... sorry, but not possible. Sad Great feeling, right? That's the way you all want it, right? Nice!

I have started to find the name of a rapunzel and adding this information into a good structured archive. Of course, I don't have all the names, but keep saving pictures. But sometimes - I find one and can update existing images, but on the other side - it's completely normal and clear that some pictures will stay that way forever. It's okay, if EC won't know ALL the sames and is NOT cleaning up his post backwards - that's completely nonsense and not that what I was saying.

I recommended him to do this in future posts, so we all will have an advantage from it to raise the content quality of this forum.

And hey: No one can say that this might be a bad idea.

So, rethink your thoughts and let's talk in a not-so-aggressive way. EC is good, but I know that I will do it better in the case of providing names.