Re: Re: Re: Re: Happy Birthday, Catherine Zeta-Jones

by Chris

Well let's just agree to disagree here. You and I have our own opinions on what constitutes as "long hair". Unless everyone else has something to say, then you're just speaking for yourself.

The bottom line is I'm going to post what I want to post. If you like it, fine. If you don't, well then I'm sorry. You don't have to look at my posts and I don't have to look at yours. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything here and I'm sure you're not either.

I've been posting in this place a long time and never had anyone complain about my posts because the hair on the woman isn't long enough to their standards. This place is for everyone and not for only one person to enjoy. I think we can, and should, all be flexible here when it comes to long hair and realize that not every woman out there has hair that goes down to their waist. Long hair, to many people, is still considered long hair even if it just goes down to their shoulders.

Let's not complain about hair length and just enjoy a woman's hair for what it is and what it brings to us.