Amazing story (pics at end)

by amazing

Hi.

I am still on a high from this amazing encounter I had with my gf a month ago. Been dating her for nearly a year now (all around amazing year btw). Figured you guys would dig it. So I convinced her to finally try camping for the weekend with me after a long period of her refusing. But she said she wanted to be with a few other people who were more experienced with camping since I had only done it a few times. (I pick my battles, won the key one which was to her to camp). I told her I would ask some friends of ours to with us. I told her I asked two, lets say Ryan and Sara (not their real names). they both said yes but last minute (day of) Ryan said no. Did not tell my gf that but oh well. Got to site and our friend Sara would be meeting us soon. We set up our tent and when we finished, sara arrived. we helped her put up her tent and my gf wondered where Ryan was. I had still forgotten to tell her so pretended to look at phone and said "oops, he messaged me an hour ago saying he is stuck work at won't be able to make it". White lie, but he is a workaholic and said it because I know my gf was looking forward to both coming and for some odd reason thought she might cancel if I had said Ryan, the most experienced of us four was not coming. any way, we were there, had a few beers and retired to our tents.

I started to fool around with my gf. Heavier kissing, she took off her top. Kissing, felt her inner legs, boobs and was overall very sensual with her. We slowly made love and fell asleep cuddled, me in the middle. But a few hours later, had to have been around 2 am, we heard a knock at the tent. my gf said "what?" It was Sara, she was saying she was real cold going solo in her tent. I thought nothing of it and started to fall asleep again. My gf said, come in here, lots of heat, you won't be cold..did not think much of it till I realized gf was still nearly naked from the sex, tent still reeking a little of sex too. Sara came into the left side. I started to fall asleep, now with a massive boner. But of course, figured it was my gfs best friend, better respect her and not try anything with my gf. Everything was okay until her friend got curious and started to gently massage me about 30 minutes in. It was real subtle at first, just a gentle le brush. I pulled away, I knew I had to fight the obvious temptation and not piss off my gf right in front of her! Sara edged closer, continuing to massage until my gf came from the other side, at which point I knew she was well aware of wat sara was doing. I got red in the face. But then realized they were both looking at each other, still massaging me all over my body. Hmm, started to get playful but They were just teasing so I figured I would stop pulling away and tease back. It started to get a little heavier and in the midst of all the flirting, my gf quickly pulled my shorts off as I gave her the "our friend is here, not now" look. But she was horny and continued and started to stroke my penis which was rock hard at this point. I just let it go from here, stoped trying to fight back and this spiralled into full blown blow job from my gf. Sara started to make out with me slowly moving her lips down eventually to my legs and up again...as she got closer to my balls she went back up to my gf...At this point I looked at my gf, no issues on her end...In fact she then mounted me and started to make out with Sara as she slowly rode me. Sara came back down with her tounge, slowly, to my mid section and gently pulled my gf off and mounted me herself and rode for some time. I was about to climax when my gf took her turn and let me eject my goodness into her mouth. I then licked Saras pussy while she made out with my gf. she climaxed and then we collapsed after this wonderfully long experience, the blanket wet with sexual fluid, and fell asleep cuddled with each other. We slept, very comfortable and warm, until nearly noon!

Pic of my gf:

(This is from a few months ago. came home one friday to her wearing this and had just curled her hair for our "date night" (as a suprise). I had always wondered what she would look like in curls and she always refused for some reason so this was a very very nice suprise. Any way, I say "date night" because I went up, already rock (ROCK) SOLID and kissed her. Three hours later, we had yet to leave for "date night" out if you know what I mean. she curls her hair from time to time and enjoys the reaction. Her hair is a little longer than this pic now too.

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/n3n85f.png[/IMG]

Here is her and her friend who went camping with us:

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/143gvub.png[/IMG]